Adsense Alternative Reviewed - Chitika

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

FusunMedia

Established Member
Impact
8
If your'e looking for an alternative to Adsense and/or Yahoo Publisher Network check out this review of Chitika eMiniMalls. They have over 10 different formats to choose from and allow you to customize the ad so it fits into the look of your site. The EPC is much higher than Google Adsense or Yahoo Publisher Network ads.

Testimonial


"After another week of testing them I can now announce that they are outperforming Adsense for me - in fact my daily earnings from them have been very high so far - over $700 in a day" - Darren Rowse, Pro Blogger
 
Last edited by a moderator:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Yep, very good, im getting $2 clicks on my directory site.
 
0
•••
Has anyone received payout?
 
0
•••
I went over $10 from 1 months ago and no money yet. Well I think this company is legit though.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Has anyone else tried them?
 
0
•••
I signed up looks like a great new PPC service. I have a knife related site that was CPA through cj's but chitika has a great gerber knife ad that fits this page perfectly!
 
0
•••
I have recently been using them also...like everybody else has said, the rates are VERY good...I have yet to receive payment though - havent had $10 for a month like what is required
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back