domain chinesedomaintrading.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

little_alan

Established Member
Impact
i registered this as there has been a massive emerging market in this niche.

end user would be a broker or one who has several chinee domains of value

imagine a client seeing this on a email signature when negotiating a chinese domain sale?? look very pro and trusting

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i registered this as there has been a massive emerging market in this niche.

end user would be a broker or one who has several chinee domains of value

imagine a client seeing this on a email signature when negotiating a chinese domain sale?? look very pro and trusting
Lil Alan, Dang! 20 letters. That's awsome! I pass on this one :)

•••
My 26 letter domain makes me 150k per year... what you getting at?

•••
Owe, that's nice. I'm just not a fan of a long title; because I'm super lazy. ..
But, don't get me wrong; I seen long wordings that are sold for a decent value.

•••
it is a very suitable domain name, chinese domain brokerage firm

•••
•••
Not really relevant..

Aren't there plenty of similar names available for this?
Edit: my first ten attempts at changing the trading part were all available. $0.

•••
Very nice name, like a call to action. However the chinese like short names, so I say mid xxx
Not bad for a 1 day old name
I would list it on flippa with lots of upgrades, maybe fetch more

•••
Very nice name, like a call to action. However the chinese like short names, so I say mid xxx
Not bad for a 1 day old name
I would list it on flippa with lots of upgrades, maybe fetch more
I dont know if you are beibg serious or sarcastic like the others here but whats the go with 1 day old domains... how often do you see someone creat a gem, then 10 minutes later take it to market and find they have made themselves at least a quick few hundred.

Also. I might build a small website on it, relevant info and take it to flippa

•••
If your selling it, promote it. Development is a better idea, then like you said take it to flippa. Or other marketplaces, but it does have potential. I like descriptive names. People like aged names.
Its similar to chinesedomainsales and that .com is priced at 7,283
But that one has been sitting for 14 months now, so a few hundred is good ask/profit

•••
yes descriptive names i love too. just so practical.

looks professional to a relevant company.

excelleent SEO value

even if big, if good, easy to remember

•••
Not really relevant..

Aren't there plenty of similar names available for this?
Edit: my first ten attempts at changing the trading part were all available. $0.

well, get registering buddy.

kash to be made

•••
I think the name is too long, just my opinion though

•••
If chinese will be interested in english name then they might purchase it.

•••
thanks, turns out it is a good domain, and have had 2 pm me wanting to buy it! haha, maybe time to take to auction

•••
I agree too long.

This pattern is so funny:

1) New domainer registers a GREAT domain that happens to have been overlooked by everyone else in the world.
2) Despite having the incredible wisdom to see the value in the domain, they post it here to find out what it's worth.
3) Several very experienced domainers reject the name for one of many possible reasons.
4) New domainer vehemently objects to the low appraisal and tries to defend all objections.
5) Rinse and repeat a few times.
6) New domainer eventually posts that they have offers, usually at very high values.
7) New domainer returns to say how much money they made on the sale, yet Whois stays unchanged or is suddenly private.

I call the the New Domainer Knows Best syndrome. It's very contagious. Get immunized today if you're new and haven't yet built up a tolerance.

•••
Haha maybe i have this syndrome. But i also acquire this great domain at the same time

•••
•••
i have prepared articles for the site, and now build, annd take to flipppa and attempt at making a fortune.

•••
•••
I've got a few myself. I don't think being long is an issue here since it's descriptive. And i wouldn't use cn over chinese to try and shorten it. My only concern is that trading is not really a thing now in the chinese market. It's just buying and investing. Maybe you are ahead of everyone else or maybe not. But it's not like you paid 1k for the name anyway. Also there maybe alot of other keywords available...Keep us posted...

•••
It's just buying and investing

well thats pretty much what traading is.

you are right, I paid next to nothing for it.

Just saying would be good fo someone who wanted to strictly deal with Chinese domains.

•••
well thats pretty much what traading is.

you are right, I paid next to nothing for it.

Just saying would be good fo someone who wanted to strictly deal with Chinese domains.
Yeah trading in general is truly that but since I've started domaining I've mostly heard trading/trade used to refer to the exchange of one domain for another domain in return. When someone sees a name they cant afford I normally see them ask the buyer, "would you be willing to consider trades?" etc.. for an example: https://www.namepros.com/threads/mjsupply-co-trade-or-buy.906639/#post-5214608

You'll see that most domainers use buying and trading or selling and trading differently. If someone wants to buy or sell a domain for cash they ussually will say "is it for sale?" "I want to buy" or post "Sold". No one says I like that name, I'll trade for $50. when it comes to domainig it's not often used to refer to paying cash for domains. But at the end of the day, you can determine how people see the name.. by creating a blog or marketplace for whatever you want. The name as good potential and may be on demand as the chinese domain market continues to be established and grow. I have made one such sale when the llll market tookoff.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I get an error in red that says your connection is not private attackers might be trying to steal your information.
Something wrong there

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back