domain Writeit.com Appraisal.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fadi H

BrandNameSolutions.comTop Member
Impact
I do know that WriteIt.com is a great brand name. Regarding that Content writing services has already a massive market online, I think many startups that are related to this niche would consider upgrading into this brand.

I intend to sell this domain and i need some help to price it properly, any opinion will be appreciated. Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It may take some time and a bit tricky to sell it.
High xxx name.

•••
It fetched the amount it did at Dropcatch due to it's possible application to the financial/insurance sector (my assessment anyway). No content company will be paying over that buy price.

•••
It may take some time and a bit tricky to sell it.
High xxx name.

Thanks for your reply, You really think it's only a 3 figures name while many comparable sales were 4-5figures+ ?

I disagree with you, Because this is a very good brand in a trending niche online, i think it would fetch High 4 figures to 5 figures.

Check this set :

exchangeit.com 15,000 USD
boostit.com 18,000 USD
putit.com 13,000 USD
finit.com 20,000 USD
cloudit.com 20,000 USD
viewit.com 40,000 USD
catchit.com 14,283 USD
loseit.com 14,800 USD
shoutit.com 12,999 USD
closeit.com 10,500 USD

•••
It fetched the amount it did at Dropcatch due to it's possible application to the financial/insurance sector (my assessment anyway). No content company will be paying over that buy price.

Thanks for your opinion, We will see that in the coming days :)

•••
Nice domain name!

$4,500 to $10,000 IMHO

Has an exact match Trademark filed in 2015 to a business in writing and education resources, Due to the domains age, It shouldn't cause any conflict, But you never know when a UDRP can rear it's ugly face. Lawyers and domain names are like swimming pools and movie stars.

Best of luck to you in your endeavors with it.

Last edited:
•••
Nice domain name!

$4,500 to $10,000 IMHO

Has an exact match Trademark filed in 2015 to a business in writing and education resources, Due to the domains age, It shouldn't cause any conflict, But you never know when a UDRP can rear it's ugly face. Lawyers and domain names are like swimming pools and movie stars.

Yes, that was the price range i was thinking about as well! Thanks for the opinion.

just if you don't mind to let me know, What does it mean IMHO ? Thank you.

•••
IMHO = In My Humble Opinion :)

•••
•••
Nice domain name!

$4,500 to $10,000 IMHO

As far as I'm aware the the trademark could be an issue because the domain just change hands at expiry auction.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back