sales Chinese Pinyin domain Paotui.com was sold for ¥2m CNY price

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DN.com

VIP Member
DN.com Staff
Impact

DOMAIN SALES

Paotui.com (means run errands in Chinese) was sold a price close to ¥2m CNY (approximately $287,769 USD). According to the seller, it was acquired by an end-user, the seller bought it three months ago with an undisclosed price. The seller was Chen Donghong, a Chinese domainer, he sold vr.cn to an end-user with a price close to eight-figure CNY in 2016; also sold 7.cn to an end-user with ¥15m CNY price in March, 2016.

Niang.cn (means mother in Chinese) was sold for a middle five-figure CNY price.

96628.com was sold for ¥75,000 CNY (approximately $10,791 USD) in BIN sale.

kpb.com was auctioned for ¥270,000 CNY (approximately $38,848 USD).

Kpb.com was auctioned for ¥270,000 CNY (approximately $38,848 USD).

Lqc.com was auctioned for ¥250,000 CNY (approximately $35,971 USD).

9964.com was auctioned for ¥170,000 CNY (approximately $24,460 USD).

336633.com was auctioned for ¥80,000 CNY (approximately $11,510 USD).

661888.com was auctioned for ¥53,000 CNY (approximately $7,625 USD).

11966.com was auctioned for ¥45,000 CNY (approximately $6,474 USD).

Ri.cc was auctioned for ¥35,000 CNY (approximately $5,035 USD).

17638.com was auctioned for ¥15,000 CNY (approximately $2,158 USD).

OTHERS

According to Chaomi.cc’s data, from Jan. 6th to 8th, the total sales volume was 28589, and the total sales turnover was ¥19,811,136 CNY (approximately $2,850,523 USD).

QQ截图20170109111914.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good job

Thank you

I will share

•••
Thank you Cynthia. Also "zu de che" seen as "rental car" Thank you.

Last edited:
•••
Cynthia-any comment on just why some of these "car' names re MingChe.com etc have sold for so much money (millions usd) in China? We own a few re: GutiChe.com etc ( if you dont reply i'll understand this isnt the right thread for the question) Thank you.

•••
does anyone know where these domains were sold?

•••
does anyone know where these domains were sold?
May I know which domains? Most of these domain were auctioned in different Wechat groups, if you interested I can check for you.

•••
Cynthia-any comment on just why some of these "car' names re MingChe.com etc have sold for so much money (millions usd) in China? We own a few re: GutiChe.com etc ( if you dont reply i'll understand this isnt the right thread for the question) Thank you.
"che" means "car" in Chinese, car market is very large in China. There is no special meaning in Chinese on Gutiche, "guti" means solid in Chinese.

•••
May I know which domains? Most of these domain were auctioned in different Wechat groups, if you interested I can check for you.
Hi Cynthia - The pinyin and number domains that sold for so high. I figure there must be domain auction websites that Chinese people go to and pay soo much for these.

•••
"che" means "car" in Chinese, car market is very large in China. There is no special meaning in Chinese on Gutiche, "guti" means solid in Chinese.
Thank you Cynthia we also picked up HualiChe.com ( and .cn) so hopefully it will be seen for a company as "gorgeous car" Again thanks for all your postings here on NP-very helpful.

Last edited:
•••
xiuluche.com means sports utility vehivle. Is that a term used in China

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back