IT.COM

discuss Chinese Names Pricing Meter

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

johnn

WeSellName.comTop Member
Impact
Post your prediction on Chinese Pricing Meter here.

UP
DOWN
The Same

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
DOWN

Buyers have been drying up and lots of sellers still motivated to sell at over 10x what they paid for their names. Market jumped so quickly that I think many sellers will continue to dump their names and as buyers go away, downward pressure will be applied to prices until an equilibrium is reached between buyers and sellers.

*opinion

•••
Down until late Jan. Then up.

•••
Down until late Jan. Then up.
I guess maybe I should explain. The holiday season is upon us. People are having to buy gifts for their family members and money is tighter during this season. I know that I have stopped registering. After the holidays, I believe we will see a pickup...especially as people get their tax refunds. Remember, it's not only the Chinese that are registering like crazy...we all are as well. To be honest, I don't know if they (Chinese) have holiday celebrations or what they celebrate over there, but that is my opinion. I believe it will pickup again. (And, frankly, I don't care if you think I'm wrong...because I might be.)

•••
best time to buy is over the holidays,

•••
best time to buy is over the holidays,
I fully agree with you there. I wish I had more funds available. Maybe next year.

•••
I've been doing the numeric thing for years and the cycle has always been the same. It stops now and picks back up in the Spring.

This year the "up" swings definitely went a little longer than normal, but not by much.

•••
I guess maybe I should explain. The holiday season is upon us. People are having to buy gifts for their family members and money is tighter during this season. I know that I have stopped registering. After the holidays, I believe we will see a pickup...especially as people get their tax refunds. Remember, it's not only the Chinese that are registering like crazy...we all are as well. To be honest, I don't know if they (Chinese) have holiday celebrations or what they celebrate over there, but that is my opinion. I believe it will pickup again. (And, frankly, I don't care if you think I'm wrong...because I might be.)
Chinese don't care about X was. Their BIG event is Chinese new year which is on February 8th this year. They have a moon calendar so date change every year.

•••
UP (2016)

Even though I want to believe sth. else. Have you ever had a jacket in your wardrobe that you didn't wear for years?
Correct. After a while you waste it or give it to charity.

UP because especially Chinese investors tend to hold, seen this with empty apartments over years.
And more and more people are looking for ways to "throw out" there money. A self fulfilling prophecy. IMO.

•••
IMO .com Chips will stabilize the price between 2000-3000$ and other extensions will rise because investors like to invest where ROI is maximum and .com chips already at its peak ( i mean between resellers ). So there are huge chances for .net and other trending tlds. However all is a best guess.

•••
Just be real careful. No one knows for sure the future so invest wisely.
No one wants to be the bag holder.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back