IT.COM

Chinese inquiries

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Anyone else receiving inquiries in Chinese for 6N.coms from email addresses like root@<numbers>.pw ?
I got a lot of these lately, any comments?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Those still look weird and I doubt their good faith, any deal made this way?

•••
I replied to this email, and no more info from them :)

•••
Yep, plenty emails coming daily from this email address.

•••
They are trying to buy numeric domains for pennies. They must be getting domains for pennies getting sold by uneducated sellers since they send so much emails.

•••
I got few emails too ..........

•••
All these spam emails are not from real chinese buyers ... they are not sent in good faith ..... most probably from big players to push the prices up so they can unload tons of shit on speculators.

4llll.com 5lllll.com 4n.com, 5n.com, 6n.com are now a stock market. you may win sometimes but you lose at the end unless you are a big shark .... you have to be more careful

•••
got email too

told them to only use chinese messages as I could not understand their english
google translate is pretty good at translating chinese

the emails are extremely fishy to me.

•••
receiving them too, they look for cheap buys by spamming whois contact details.. they almost never reply once you quote a price (unless it's pennies i guess)

•••
I suspect some are fishing for invalid whois data. I got a load of these yesterday and not one email address was valid/pointing to a server.

•••
I did reply to one only to have postmaster failure ...... now straight to junk

•••
they replied immediately to me
but no offers but strange english
asking for more infos about me

don't think they are real buyers

•••
I got two different emails, one said "i am straight out of school and need website for business" I replied website address costs money ....... postmaster could not deliver

•••
I am receiving them too. Replied on few of them and did not receive their reply (few times I stated $xxx price and in other replies I asked for their offer). They are not real buyers.

•••
Yes, plenty emails coming daily from this email address.

•••
To date, I have never received anything of value coming from .pw email address.
Including plenty of Ns coms enquiries...

•••
I see my reply is being forwarded and read multiple times but nothing back. Still fishy.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back