IT.COM

discuss Chinese government behind numeric domain buyouts???

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I'm going to go a little out on a limb here by mention this, but I'm not so sure that the numeric craze and explosion that ignited 90 days ago, or thereabouts, was just a random deal. Sure numerics have been around, but not like what we've seen over the last few months. It really exploded out of nowhere.

A couple things to point. One, communist China's government is very smart and sneaky, and no doubt they want into the domain market for whatever future cause they may have up their sleeve. I believe the Chinese gov't may be behind this massive accumulation. Quite simply, do a WHO IS look up on the Chinese buyers. It appears ALL of them are of Private Registration, and primarily out of Beijing. Now that's a little odd to me. You would think if large Chinese investors were interested in selling, they would like for people to be able to contact them.

The good news is that the buyouts will probably continue across the board to 6n, and probably no higher. And if this is true, they may pay virtually any price before it's over to completely corner the market.

Start doing a WHO IS look up and look at the massive amounts of private registration out of Beijing. Of course being private makes no sense. There is no crime in doing this of course, but something is going on.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It would have to be for some sort of tracking purposes. Military comes to mind. I said that because they also made an attempt to accumulate all of the LLLL.com and LLLL.net, and didn't go much beyond that. Those could be for the leaders, lol. Let's face it. Whatever the plan is, they will need over 1 billion. Less than 6 months ago China as a whole only owned 12 million total.

•••
Please step forwards and accept your "life domain" .... 009978775521.com

•••
•••
•••
The ones with a number 4 may be earmarked for death. A full death camp in the making. :-/

•••
It's like one big clock ticking down. Once the numerics they have purchased is equal to their population, global launch, WW III.

•••
hmm.. I don't get it.
so will they be part of new world order or kinda aside or against it?
whats your nose say mate?

•••
I never noticed it until now, checking some of the whois. The registrars emails for several I looked at are [email protected].
Take a look. I looked at cj4. xyz, cj5 .xyz, cj6 .xyz. all were registered from different people with numeric email addresses. Does anyone know what qq.com is?

•••
I never noticed it until now, checking some of the whois. The registrars emails for several I looked at are [email protected].
Take a look. I looked at cj4. xyz, cj5 .xyz, cj6 .xyz. all were registered from different people with numeric email addresses. Does anyone know what qq.com is?

some email thing?

apparently mosst emails coming from chinese are like:

[email protected]

•••
So, then 9N may be the place where the sales will slow down.

•••
So, then 9N may be the place where the sales will slow down.

That's not the way it seems to be going. Once they hit 6n, they move to the next extension. They want the number short and easy for people to remember.

•••
QQ is a Chinese famous chat tool and the majority of Chinese use QQ-mail.
And usually their QQ-mail account is [email protected]

•••
That's not the way it seems to be going. Once they hit 6n, they move to the next extension. They want the number short and easy for people to remember.
Which is fine with me. Like you, I have some 5Ns.info.

•••
They swept each extension across the board up to 4n one by one. Even 4n .tv is completely bought out. Now how weird is that? They started from the back end on extensions that nobody wanted or would notice. They basically bought out 4n .tv before even 5n .com. Sneaky is what I call it, and well organized. Once they obtained everything up to 4n on all extensions, they then began on 5n, and immediately sealed the deal on 6n .com. On this pattern, 6n .net will be bought out next, followed by a sweep on 5n across the board. It's really just a matter of staying ahead of the wave. This thing clearly dies out after 6n from China. We keep chasing our tails up to 8n - 9n, as they stay with the program and sweep one by one up to 5n, and then 6n. Therefore, 6n .net will be next, followed by 5n on rogue extensions. Got this figured out. What do I win? :-/

•••
All I know is that if the new Chinese world order will be assigning us all a number, slap me with a straight 444444! :D

•••
Please step forwards and accept your "life domain" .... 009978775521.com

"But Sir it's so long"
~
"Don't answer back, you know only officials get 9N's or lower!"

•••
They swept each extension across the board up to 4n one by one. . .......... Got this figured out. What do I win? :-/

Not all ;)
1393.ca
Domain status: available

there are lots, just wanted to show the pretty numbers

A cookie?

•••
.ca is for Canada, and is a geo extension. The Chinese new world order unfortunately may not want it. :D

If numerics were being obtained as a future counting and tracking method, technically they would never want a domain that began with "0", as that would not work in a counting method. Although it could end with a 0. Probably the only people buying domains beginning with a 0 are non-Chinese (government).

•••
"But Sir it's so long"
~
"Don't answer back, you know only officials get 9N's or lower!"

"But daddy ... I don't want to be a .info! I want to be a .biz!"

•••
Or just like from the movie Ben Hur when Charlton Heston was an oarsman rowing in the warship galleys, and he was assigned a number, and when the slave master said to Ben Hur, "Now.... row #42 .... and you shall live..."

•••
"But daddy ... I don't want to be a .info! I want to be a .biz!"
If you want a good extension you must work for the party

•••
It's the "ILLUMINATI" I tell you! :)

•••
Beijing -The Chinese elite is a merger between the Communist leadership, Hong Kong tycoons, and the criminal Triads. All three factions derive derive their power from Illuminati collaboration.

China has appeared autonomous because the Illuminati developed the country internally, funding 'revolutionary' political parties spouting nationalist slogans. The reasoning was that the Chinese people would revolt against overt foreign domination, but embrace their place in the NWO if they believed they were in control.

Lord Bertrand Russell revealed this plan in a report on China published in 1920:

'Out of the renaissance spirit now existing in China, it is possible, if foreign nations can be prevented from wreaking havoc, to develop a new civilization better than any that the world has yet known.'

The fascist superpower we know today was created in the second half of the 20th century by the bogus Cold War dialectic of communism vs. capitalism.

The stage was set in 1898 when Britain and China signed a contract stipulating that Hong Kong would be handed back to the Chinese in 1997. This meant that the fierce Communism of the mainland and laissez faire capitalism of Hong Kong were always destined to merge.

The process of unification gave rise to the current China power elite. What follows is background of the three main factions.

THE COMMUNIST LEADERSHIP

Because Communism is an Illuminati creation, the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) are by definition, Illuminati agents.

Mao was a Soviet agent. (Mao-The Untold Story, Chang & Halliday, p.49.)
He was a product of the Yale in China "Missionary" i.e. OSS, Skull & Bones program.
- See more at: http://www.henrymakow.com/china_power_elite_are_illumina.html#sthash.HNUKfMFt.dpuf

http://www.henrymakow.com/china_power_elite_are_illumina.html

•••
I keep seeing this is the end of numerics at 6N since yesterday in many different threads and i have no idea why people are saying so?? If that is so can someone explain to me those sold patterns on 2nd of Dec about 7N & 8N .NET???? I mean we have not seen a full buyout yet in 7n and 8n but definatly patterns are selling good.

7nnet.png

8n.png

•••
A couple of those are ultra premium patterns. Are you really asking why six 8's in a 7n .net sold? lol

But for three 8's to have a market value of $91 isn't that good. They really need to be premium patterns. 888 alone wont cut it. 9338888.net was a good one though. Need doubles and triples and ultra premiums.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back