IT.COM

news Chinese buy up bottles of fresh air from Canada

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NPer

Very Allergic to CURRYTop Member
Impact
" A Canadian start-up company bottling fresh air from the Rocky Mountains has seen sales to China soar because of rising pollution levels.

Vitality Air was founded last year in the western Canadian city of Edmonton but began selling in China less than two months ago.

“Our first shipment of 500 bottles of fresh air were sold in four days,” co-founder Moses Lam says in a telephone interview with the Telegraph.

A crate containing 4,000 more bottles is making its way to China, but he says most of that shipment has been bought. "

Read More: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...-buy-up-bottles-of-fresh-air-from-Canada.html

china-pollution_3526951b.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Why the heck didn't I think of that?

There's a couple of great potential markets close by that I can target. Los Angeles & the S.F. Bay area! ;)

•••
Either a brilliant idea or waste of cash.

•••
Either a brilliant idea or waste of cash.
I wonder if they have a need for bottles of hot air? I have an endless supply that I have access to, a neighborhood full of endless resources! ;)

•••
This has got to be a joke. :)

•••
This has got to be a joke. :)
That's what they thought about bottled water when it came out! Why buy what is easy to get from the tap? ;)

In all honesty though, I agree with you. Don't they know they have air filtration systems that will do it cheaper?

•••
Someone must have seen too many animated movies

•••
Hmmmm.

I don't have any 4L chips to sell to the chinese, but I am from Edmonton and I think I have a few bottles downstairs...

•••
It's simply crazy, 150 breath counts (a bottle of Vitality Air) for $10.
Why not just use the pure oxygen cans that already sell there?

•••
I knew there was a reason I've been renewing Air In A Can.com all these years!
lol 150 breaths though.. at 20 breaths a minute that's 7 mins per can!
To go beyond minutes, the next step would be a full scuba tank.

•••
Given the chinese's love for the NNNs, I think the air product names would run something like this in a while:
Vital150
150Air
Vital250
250Air
150BR
250BR

•••
I was going to joke about that next, hurry everyone figure out the NNNNs and LLLLs for bottles of air!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back