NameSilo

Chicago Area Domainers/Developers Group!

Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Vito

Domain Names MatterTop Member
Impact
1,577
Hey there,

I want to start a group of Chicago Domainers and Developers. If you are from the Chicagoland Area (even if you're from Wisconsin or Indiana since they're both only an hour or so away) Please post here, or pm me.

I really want to get together once a month or so and I believe we can all benefit from knowing others such as ourselves that live very close.

Thanks,
Vito
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hey Everyone, I just pulled up this thread I created about 5-1/2 years ago.

Too bad we have never done anything yet, but it is never too late!

I am getting excited about NamesCon next week and first off, was wondering if anybody from Chicago was going to be there? We could meet there and hopefully that would start some Chi-town relationships and then it might be easier to start up something here soon.

Plus, I am sure there have been a LOT more Chicago Domain Investors who have joined here in the past 6 years.

Post here if you are from The Windy City!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Hey Everyone, I just pulled up this thread I created about 5-1/2 years ago.

Too bad we have never done anything yet, but it is never too late!

I am getting excited about NamesCon next week and first off, was wondering if anybody from Chicago was going to be there? We could meet there and hopefully that would start some Chi-town relationships and then it might be easier to start up something here soon.

Plus, I am sure there have been a LOT more Chicago Domain Investors who have joined here in the past 6 years.

Post here if you are from The Windy City!


I am in the Chicago area.
 
1
•••
Still in Chicago ;)
 
1
•••
Thx RH, and Alistair.
Any other NamePros Domainers/Developers based here in Chicago?
 
0
•••
I am from the south-side.
 
1
•••
Calling all Chicago area domainers...

I will be scheduling some sort of meet-up here in the next couple of months!
 
0
•••
Ok guys,

This is a little embarrassing. This thread is sooo old!

This is the year. We are definitely getting together and I am planning it to be in early June. I have a couple plans of trying to get a couple special industry related people/companies there. Talking with someone special shortly. I will explain more later as plans come to actual details.

So anyone in the Chicagoland area or to anyone who would like to visit this fine city in early June and meet up with some of us, please respond to this thread.

This is going to happen no matter how big or small this is the year. There are too many people out here that are involved in and around our hobby/industry!

Thanks,
Vito

@RogueWriter
@Ben42
@FPForum
@JamesDavid
@alistair80
@Expron
@saint
@Green Moon
@Pseudo Mod
@rh2000
@freedom30
@SKG
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Vito: Will be in Mexico on a weekend in June but if it doesn't conflict with my schedule, I'm in!
 
0
•••
Vito: Will be in Mexico on a weekend in June but if it doesn't conflict with my schedule, I'm in!

Very cool Alistair80. Get there quick before Trump builds that wall. :)
Hope its not on Friday June 9th. That is the day that looks best so far.

Anybody else out there?
 
0
•••
Anyone else out there want to get together in the Chicagoland area?
 
0
•••
Calling all Chicagoland domainers!
 
0
•••
Wish I could make it, but I'm down in Texas now..
 
0
•••
@FPForum
Will you be back home before June 9th?
 
0
•••
C'mon Chicago, we have to have more domainers in this City than most other Cities!
 
0
•••
Hello, I'm in Chicago. Would be interesting to speak with others in the industry. Send me a message when the time comes and I will definitely try to make it.
 
1
•••
Thanks @Brandingtheweb.com
Friday, June 9th is looking like it will be the night.

Any other domainers interested in getting together here in Chicago then?
 
0
•••
Helloooo Chicago!
 
0
•••
Happy Memorial Day to everyone out there!
Got a couple private messages from some Chicago domainers...
anyone else out there from Chi-town?
 
0
•••
1
•••
I am interested - and would prefer weekdays after work if anyone else works downtown. Otherwise afternoon on weekends would work
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back