Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain chi.li

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danimal

Established Member
Impact
1
Hi,
I once asked what people thought the value of chi.li is in the domain hack forum. I'd be very interested to hear an appraisal here, as I have gotten some offers and am considering whether to sell it or not. Personally I like the name a lot, but I realize it is a bit hard to stick an accurate pricetag on a domain hack.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
well it is cold in Liechtenstein. But i don't see huge value. Neat name however. I am not sure what your offered but i see low $XXX. Nice wealthy area to sell too i would think.
 
0
•••
I would market it to a restaurant
 
0
•••
I wouldn't market it to a restaurant and neither would I sell it for $xxx. That's a unique, high potential domain and personally I'd probably develop it. It doesn't need to be food related at all.

At the very least, mid $x,xxx. Pretty sure you can get $xx,xxx eventually, though.
 
0
•••
Everyone thank you for the replies. I won't sell it for xxx, for low xxxx I'd be pretty tempted though - anything more I'd be happy to sell. 63 character, I certainly hope your appraisal is the most accurate :) I would like to develop myself, but wont have time in the near future, hence the idea to possibly sell.
Thanks again everyone,
Regards, Daniel
 
0
•••
pretty nifty domain, no clue on pricing though.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back