RogueWriter Top Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 5,182 Oct 27, 2009 1K views 6 replies #1 http://www.chefpatrick.com/google-buys-google-comic-strip/
namenut Top Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 357 Oct 27, 2009 #2 Hmmm, I've grown to expect scantly clad babes in CP's promos. Perhaps he's practicing his cross hatch shading of cleavage. :o Funny stuff "Chef" NN
Hmmm, I've grown to expect scantly clad babes in CP's promos. Perhaps he's practicing his cross hatch shading of cleavage. :o Funny stuff "Chef" NN
RogueWriter Top Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 5,182 Oct 27, 2009 #3 Yeah, he is definately taking the GoDaddy approach, advertising-wise. :P
Chef Patrick ChefPatrick.comVIP Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 63 Oct 30, 2009 #4 Ha, glad you guys enjoyed this one. Thanks for linking it RogueWriter!
RogueWriter Top Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 5,182 Oct 30, 2009 #5 Okie-dokes. Your idea to produce a domaining based comic was one of the more creative ideas I've seen in the niche.
Okie-dokes. Your idea to produce a domaining based comic was one of the more creative ideas I've seen in the niche.
G GF Domain BuyerVIP Member VIP Large Portfolio ★ 15 ★ Impact 223 Nov 6, 2009 #6 Chef, Is there any way you can get another airbrushed model soon? Keep up the great work! Galel
Chef Patrick ChefPatrick.comVIP Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 63 Nov 16, 2009 #7 Galel said: Chef, Is there any way you can get another airbrushed model soon? Keep up the great work! Galel Click to expand... Of course I can. Just get NamePros.com to send me some money and I'll be more than happy to paint their logo across a beautiful models chest
Galel said: Chef, Is there any way you can get another airbrushed model soon? Keep up the great work! Galel Click to expand... Of course I can. Just get NamePros.com to send me some money and I'll be more than happy to paint their logo across a beautiful models chest