NameSilo

Check your NameCheap Domain Forwarding Now

Spaceship
Watch

Cdomains

Top Member
Impact
I have been taking advantage of NameCheap's Cyber Monday specials and so I have been spending some time in my account.

I decided to go for the .88 cent hosting and you have to use a domain name so I picked one from my account.

When I checked, I found out that the forwarding was not working.

When I checked my other domains I found that most of the ones I purchased in the last year were missing the forwarding I had placed on them!

All of the domains have privacy and all were forwarded to my site.

I thought it weird that I have not had any visits or offers on these domains recently.

Because the domains do not resolve anywhere and because they have privacy this means no one has been able to contact me about them for the better part of a year.

This is BS!!!!

Many of these domains are coming up for renewal and maybe I could have sold some except that NC somehow screwed up my DNS and so screwed me out of potential sales too.

If you have names at NC I suggest you go right now and check your forwarding so you don't get screwed like I just found out I have been for almost a year now!!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have been taking advantage of NameCheap's Cyber Monday specials and so I have been spending some time in my account.

I decided to go for the .88 cent hosting and you have to use a domain name so I picked one from my account.

When I checked, I found out that the forwarding was not working.

When I checked my other domains I found that most of the ones I purchased in the last year were missing the forwarding I had placed on them!

All of the domains have privacy and all were forwarded to my site.

I thought it weird that I have not had any visits or offers on these domains recently.

Because the domains do not resolve anywhere and because they have privacy this means no one has been able to contact me about them for the better part of a year.

This is BS!!!!

Many of these domains are coming up for renewal and maybe I could have sold some except that NC somehow screwed up my DNS and so screwed me out of potential sales too.

If you have names at NC I suggest you go right now and check your forwarding so you don't get screwed like I just found out I have been for almost a year now!!!
You know you can removed the Whois guard. When you buy a domain from them, they give you a free domain privacy.

•••
You know you can removed the Whois guard. When you buy a domain from them, they give you a free domain privacy.

Yes I know, and I want the privacy.

I am not worried about the whois because all my domains have their own landing pages.

•••
You can use some site monitoring service to get notified about site loading issues automatically - like pingdom, uptime doctor and others.

•••
Yup, I have problem to verify my domains with Flippa. Hope Namecheap can fix its email proxy forwarding issue ASAP.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back