NameSilo

Check Out - www.nebulawebdesigns.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have started working with the founders of a small design company. I initially started with the "signup form" and have since worked on the "shout board".

The site currently uses flash for some menus, so some helpful yet critical thoughts on how to integrate both would be nice.
I have been running things through validator.w3.org more ... trying to clean up some other things.

I am not trying to stir up trouble amoung the masses, but I am also wanting to know you thoughts on frames.

http://www.nebulawebdesigns.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The site looks good.

I think you've done a nice job of integrating the Flash with the rest of the site. And as for frames, I don't think there so bad, I think it's just a personal preference really. I mean how often does some one actually visit your site that doesn't have a Frames capable browser? I don't know a single person that surfs the internet without a Frames capable browser. I know they do exist though, or do they? :D

•••
We are currently planning on getting rid of the frames now... and prob going SSI. There will hopefully be some changes with that by this weekend. Thanks

•••
nice. but looks to me not as a company site, looks more like a news site/portal or stuff like that ..

why is there in the top frame no background picture instead of the normal green background color? that would look much better, than the solution with the little alpha effekt

@ deadserious
where is the quick reply box?!

•••
and why do I have just 1 post?!

•••
•••
overall the site looks good. frames are good if they are compatible with what you are coding. if you have a browser that doesn't support them, then they need to get out of the ice age and upgrade for pete sakes. :)

•••
looks nice

lools nice with the sound

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back