Dynadot

Cheapest .XYZ transfer?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Cristi Marin

Established Member
Impact
Hey guys and gals,

I'm looking for better rates to transfer some .XYZs.
So far I was able to find epik at $8.50.

Please share if you are aware of any other offers.
Thank you in advance and happy domaining! ;)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
NameSilo: $9.29 ($8.29 with coupon code (e.g. 'TLDLIST') and a first time customer). They are a quite good registrar.

•••
Hey @FanCube,
Thanks for the info.

Yes I saw that but I think there's a limitation and I also
believe that once you used a code at some point, you
can't use another one.

I always check tld-list and domcop.

•••
Yes, once per account. Otherwise it looks like epik is the cheapest option at the moment.

•••
Contacted the XYZ registry directly and other individual registrars for bulk deals and have not been able to beat these prices asking for a deal on 50 transfers

Epik $8.50 AlpNames $8.69

TLD-List and DomComp can show errors because they pull their data automatically and some registrars have their information coded wrong so check direct if you see something lower.

•••
not sure if .xyz is worth that much per year :) unless you have a spectacular name

•••
I do think you should transfer your .xyz to AlpNames ($8.69) or Namesilo - higher price but free whois privacy for life ($9.29)

•••
I guess for now Epik $8.50 it' the best deal.
Don't need free whois privacy, because I want my whois info to be visible for prospects.

•••
Epik $8.50 DOES include free whois privacy for life - just pointing that out for the record

Free domain MaxLock by request as a bonus : smile :

Agree on whois for same reason @Cristi Marin

•••
Hey Cristi

Just wanted to let you know if you go to gen.xyz and use promo code XYZ100SS, you can register an .xyz domain for $1 :)

Hope this helps!

Slate

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back