NameSilo

Cheapest place for new .biz regs?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hey, I'm starting to think we need a "cheapest of all time" thread, and in fact I'll consider getting enough info togetther to start one soon.

In any case, I ask this question right now for myself (and potentially for that thread) beacsue I'm interesreted in making some .biz regs (not bulk, just a couple) and want to know where the cheapest place to get them is that includes whois privacy (either in the price or free, whichever is overall cheapeast)

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
.Biz are $8.99 at name.com with free privacy - no code needed. Not sure if that is the cheapest though.

•••
•••
1&1 has .biz at $6.99 for the first year ($8.99 regular) and offer free whois privacy.

I don't use them personally, so do your research - I recall some users having had issues with 1&1 in the past.

•••
1&1 has .biz at $6.99 for the first year ($8.99 regular) and offer free whois privacy.

I don't use them personally, so do your research - I recall some users having had issues with 1&1 in the past.

Please only use 1and1 for domains you want to renew and that are important for your business.

!and1 does not have any Bulk Management tools.

Your domains will be automatically renewed before the actual expiration date.

Even if you remove your credit card info or the credit card is expired, 1and1 will renew your domain
and then send your account to a Collection Agency if you don't pay.

!and1 will also freeze your entire account.

If you want to turn off auto-renewal , you cannot do it from your Control Panel.

You must go to a separate site.

Once you elect to turn off auto-renewal, you must record the Auth Code and set the Name Servers
as you'll want them permanently. After that, you will not have any access to control your domain name and you cannot change the Name Servers.

As RazorNF said: Do some research on 1and1.

Then run away from them quickly.

1and1? :td:

•••
Please only use 1and1 for domains you want to renew and that are important for your business.

!and1 does not have any Bulk Management tools.

Your domains will be automatically renewed before the actual expiration date.

Even if you remove your credit card info or the credit card is expired, 1and1 will renew your domain
and then send your account to a Collection Agency if you don't pay.

!and1 will also freeze your entire account.

If you want to turn off auto-renewal , you cannot do it from your Control Panel.

You must go to a separate site.

Once you elect to turn off auto-renewal, you must record the Auth Code and set the Name Servers
as you'll want them permanently. After that, you will not have any access to control your domain name and you cannot change the Name Servers.

As RazorNF said: Do some research on 1and1.

Then run away from them quickly.

1and1? :td:

Yikes! Well I ended up using star.registerbird.com for $7.99 .biz with free whois privacy. Thanks all!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back