Domain Empire

Cheapest Niche Mini Site Development Service with Limited SEO (30 US$) Only

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheapest Niche Mini Site Development Service with Limited SEO (25 US$) Only

Cheapest Niche Mini Site Development Service with Limited SEO (25 US$)

1. High Quality Unique Content: 4 – 6 Pages Based on Targeted Niche Keywords.
2. Contact Us Form.
3. High Quality Design which Include text Logo and One banner.
4. 200 Free One way Directory Submissions
5. 50 Social Bookmarking
6. Complete onsite SEO with efficient internal linking.

So Our Niche Site Development Service not only gives a better a Search Engine Ranking over your niche Keywords it also provide you good earn revenue with CPC ads of Google.

This will you website good Alexa ranking and more over we are providing you free 250 Link buildings Which helps you gain good Link Popularity .

RESULTS GOOD EARNING | GOOD RETURN ON INVESTMENT | HIGHER DOMAIN PRICE | EFFICIENT LINK POPULARITY|

Sample NICHE SITES:
Fire Escape Ladders
Home | Sewing Machines Reviews

Payment Via Paypal: sales @ phpscriptshop.info
Price per Domain: 25 $
More than 10 domain: 20 $

Contact at Yahoo ID: donivamrev

Or email at : sales @ phpscriptshop .info

50 % DISCOUNT TO FIRST 5 ORDERS ( To review Our Service) ( JUST Add THE SOLD all in Post with description)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
sold 5 sites $75

Last edited:
•••
•••
OK. It might take a day or two (at most).

•••
•••
•••
Sold

1 review order for 2 sites @ $15.

ARonald

•••
1 More Review Slot is Left

•••
•••
Now I know why this guy is the cheapest. He just promises, promises, and promises. Here's how it went...

6/12
Payment Recieved.

Will Start on your Sites

We can complete the all 5 sites in 4 days

6/18
Well Your 4 sites are ready By Tomorrow we deliver you by tommrow

6/21
Your 2 Sites are Done. Due to Some Internal Scheduling problem We are lacking in your order.

I really very Sorry for that. We are not irresponsible You can see our track on NP.

Due to uncertainty, You are having the inconvenience.

We definitely complete your are all 5 sites Project by Tuesday. [6/23]

[6/23]
Your [4] Sites are below. Finishing is Left.

[1site] is under construction will be updated in few hours.

Please send the Codes as per for Side Columns and if you want ads between Text.

6/24
Your this [last domain] we will complete it today. Sorry Bro Got so much pressure. But We are trying to get your work done today.

I think You can understand my position.

6/25
I'm posting this message. So that's 2 weeks and 5 broken promised deadlines, 4 uncompleted sites and 1 site still not seen a first draft. This service sucks. I want a refund.

Last edited:
•••
Stub: I'm not going to defend this guy, but after the first missed deadline or the second, I think it should have been posted here. That puts pressure on the seller, and also lets other buyers know about problems. We also ordered 5 sites and now I know why I don't even have broken promises. I have heard nothing from the seller.

But I am not upset at this point, since the price is cheap if he finally delivers what he said he would, and I can wait a little longer.

seoenhancer: I think you are trying to run a good business, but are having problems. You need to stop promising things that you are not 100% sure you can keep. It is better to tell a customer they will have to wait longer than you think, then to miss one deadline. If you think it will take one day, tell them three. That way even if it takes 2 days, the customer will be happy because it took one day less than you said.

You may have lost your order with Stub, but as long as you do not disappoint me I will still keep my order.

•••
Dear Stub and Other NP Project Provider,

I m extremely Sorry For the delayed in this service.

But Stub Your Project is completed.... { As per your Request)

List of the domain status is sent IN PM....

for Adsense Codes are not added we don't have them yet. Please send us We will update it right way.

Please Send your email Id to where i send you the Files.
As soon You finish it updating on server Let us know. We will finish Your Directory Submission Part with in 2 days.

The reason for the delayed was some scheduling problems. But We are Keeping ourselve to make sure that All NP forums Order Would be completed by this end of this week.

Stub I m extremely Sorry for the Delayed. Any changes you need Let me know.

Contact me Lively on Yahoo : donivamrev

So that We can make the changes right way without any delay.

Regards,

Now I know why this guy is the cheapest. He just promises, promises, and promises. Here's how it went...

6/12

6/18

6/21

[6/23]

6/24

6/25
I'm posting this message. So that's 2 weeks and 5 broken promised deadlines, 4 uncompleted sites and 1 site still not seen a first draft. This service sucks. I want a refund.

Stub: I'm not going to defend this guy, but after the first missed deadline or the second, I think it should have been posted here. That puts pressure on the seller, and also lets other buyers know about problems. We also ordered 5 sites and now I know why I don't even have broken promises. I have heard nothing from the seller.

But I am not upset at this point, since the price is cheap if he finally delivers what he said he would, and I can wait a little longer.

seoenhancer: I think you are trying to run a good business, but are having problems. You need to stop promising things that you are not 100% sure you can keep. It is better to tell a customer they will have to wait longer than you think, then to miss one deadline. If you think it will take one day, tell them three. That way even if it takes 2 days, the customer will be happy because it took one day less than you said.

You may have lost your order with Stub, but as long as you do not disappoint me I will still keep my order.

SPECIAL THANKS TO NIELSENCL For understanding us and Support my situation. In all Next Deals I try to follow your Sayings.

Last edited:
•••
Please take my domain names out of this thread, immediately. Can a moderator do this? Adsense codes and modifications sent.

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

Believe me i put some pressure on this guy. But I didn't think it appropriate to go public until I was 100% dissatisfied. Maybe in hindsight, I could have alerted other people earlier. It took 2 weeks to get my sites to a point where I can critic them. I don't think you are going to get 5 sites done in 2 days, IMHO.

Last edited:
•••
So did anyone get their minisites as promised? I didn't get my corrections, or any explanation why not.

•••
No, we did not get our 5 sites yet, and I am VERY, VERY upset that you have not gotten what you ordered.

I have just opened a dispute at PayPal and requested a refund for our order. We have not heard anything about our order, so we need to cancel and may reorder if the seller can assure us at a later date that they can deliver our order.

[Update: I have just received a full refund from the seller. I think he is just having some bad problems getting the work done and commnuicating, so I will consider working with him again when things are better.

Thank you!]

Last edited:
•••
Seems like quite a turnaround, nielsencl?

•••
Last Activity: Today 11:05 AM

•••
So did anyone get their minisites as promised? I didn't get my corrections, or any explanation why not.

No. I ordered 2.
No contact from seller

•••
He sent me the files with no quality control whatsoever. Didn't include most of the corrections I'd sent him. So. I'm still waiting.

•••
OK. It's been a month now. I still haven't got my sites as I would like them. So here's my review...

I ordered 5 minisites on June 8th. It took almost 3 weeks before I saw my minisites in anything like a form which I could criticize. There were many errors, mostly minor. In revisions, some went backward (to earlier versions) and some went forward. This is clearly and indication of shoddy workmanship. He could not always follow simple instructions. It was very frustrating. In the end I had to take over the finishing of the minisites myself because the work was just too slow. Everything took at least a day because he is in India and I'm in Philippines. Often longer. I had to chase him constantly from the very beginning.

When the sites were developed on his domain he didn't exclude all bots in his robots.txt file. Consequently, they were indexed by Google. This was the last thing I wanted to happen with my new minisites. Now I don't have unique content any more. I've asked him repeatedly to 301 redirect the sites to my minisites in his .htaccess file. Until now he hasn't done so. I've even provided him with the necessary entries for his .htaccess file.

One major flaw I had to correct was; he was using the same html header for all pages for each domain. Since this includes some major seo data, like title and description meta tags, I had to put back this data for each page. He also simply posted the page content over again for the description meta tag. So I don't think his SEO skills are very good. I had to get him to fix the keyword density on many pages because some were 0%

As of this moment, I still have 3 outstanding issues. 1) The 301 redirects. 2) The email contact isn't sending any message content (surely a problem which should never have been there) 3) No conformation that he's created any links. . I consider the sites completed (by me). Overall I'm reasonably impressed with the design. Content could have been better targeted. But then what can you expect for the money. If anyone wants to take a looks at the minisites, PM me. They are all the same basic design, one of my requirements. I'm still correcting the title and description meta tags.

Am I satisfied? No. These are simple sites which should have been completed in the 4 days they were promised. There were way to many careless errors. I think he doesn't have much SEO skills. The fact that I don't have unique content is a killer. Overall experience.. Terrible. Will I use him again? No. Seeing as I was the first one to order these review minisites, and the first one to post their review, I can only assume all the other orders are in the same state of disarray as mine. On the positive side, he never gave up.

Last edited:
•••
In the end I had to take over the finishing of the minisites myself because the work was just too slow. Everything took at least a day because he is in India and I'm in Philippines. Often longer. I had to chase him constantly from the very beginning.

Reply: I asked for the FTP from you to update the Data and direct IM contact . which you did nt provide. you have very small issues.
If you provide us that my staff can contact you online and do the things rightway for small issues.

which can be solved within 1 day.

With Ftp, we can make the changes right on your site.

When the sites were developed on his domain he didn't exclude all bots in his robots.txt file. Consequently, they were indexed by Google.

Reply; this things was not in concerned earlier, so we are now taking these factor for future works.

This was the last thing I wanted to happen with my new minisites. Now I don't have unique content any more. I've asked him repeatedly to 301 redirect the sites to my minisites in his .htaccess file. Until now he hasn't done so. I've even provided him with the necessary entries for his .htaccess file.

Reply Well We have remove your site data from our server. so now you are the only having that data.

You can check it

One major flaw I had to correct was; he was using the same html header for all pages for each domain. Since this includes some major seo data, like title and description meta tags, I had to put back this data for each page. He also simply posted the page content over again for the description meta tag. So I don't think his SEO skills are very good.

I had to get him to fix the keyword density on many pages because some were 0%.

In you did nt ask to modify keyword density, your were asking or keyword repeatness. We try to maintain the density of 3 -5 %. As Recommended by for Mini site and unique content page.

SO we work according to you and send you complete report for each page keyword repeatness and density.

As of this moment, I still have 3 outstanding issues.

1) The 301 redirects.
We have used your redirects to our htaccess. but it ruin our server and show the 500 internal server error and We can t stop our whole server.

It may be because we have running several application and sites on it.

We have remove your website demos from our server.

2) The email contact isn't sending any message content (surely a problem which should never have been there)

Please Check we have provide you the Readme file with all zip project where to add the email id on which line no.

3) No conformation that he's created any links. .
Well directory submission is only useful after the site is ready. As Majority of the Directory Owner does nt accept the Links without site.

We will send you report shortly.

I consider the sites completed (by me). Overall I'm reasonably impressed with the design.

Thanks for this appreciation.

Content could have been better targeted. But then what can you expect for the money.
We tried to give you best in 15 dollar.

More Over As we are stopping this service for a next 2 months.

Reason for Stopping this service.

Lack of Staff.

We are looking get a new staff in next months.

More Over Moderator Please Close this thread.

•••
If you do a Google search for "www.scrapinme.com/test2/", what do you find? All my 5 websites.

Your point 2) has nothing to do with the email contact. I'm receiving the email, but there is no content being sent.

Until the 3 outstanding issues are resolved, you don't get the final payment from me.

I rest my case.

Last edited:
•••
If you do a Google search for "www.scrapinme.com/test2/", what do you find? All my 5 websites.

Your point 2) has nothing to do with the email contact. I'm receiving the email, but there is no content being sent.

Until the 3 outstanding issues are resolved, you don't get the final payment from me.

I rest my case.

All You have Said in my is operated on site, We are doing what we can do for you. I will send you the copy of Contact file again on your email.

•••

All You have Said in my is operated on site, We are doing what we can do for you. I will send you the copy of Contact file again on your email.

Not replying to my emails is not "We are doing what we can do for you."

•••
In the end I had to take over the finishing of the minisites myself because the work was just too slow. Everything took at least a day because he is in India and I'm in Philippines. Often longer. I had to chase him constantly from the very beginning.

Reply: I asked for the FTP from you to update the Data and direct IM contact . which you did nt provide. you have very small issues.
If you provide us that my staff can contact you online and do the things rightway for small issues.

which can be solved within 1 day.

With Ftp, we can make the changes right on your site.

When the sites were developed on his domain he didn't exclude all bots in his robots.txt file. Consequently, they were indexed by Google.

Reply; this things was not in concerned earlier, so we are now taking these factor for future works.

This was the last thing I wanted to happen with my new minisites. Now I don't have unique content any more. I've asked him repeatedly to 301 redirect the sites to my minisites in his .htaccess file. Until now he hasn't done so. I've even provided him with the necessary entries for his .htaccess file.

Reply Well We have remove your site data from our server. so now you are the only having that data.

You can check it

One major flaw I had to correct was; he was using the same html header for all pages for each domain. Since this includes some major seo data, like title and description meta tags, I had to put back this data for each page. He also simply posted the page content over again for the description meta tag. So I don't think his SEO skills are very good.

I had to get him to fix the keyword density on many pages because some were 0%.

In you did nt ask to modify keyword density, your were asking or keyword repeatness. We try to maintain the density of 3 -5 %. As Recommended by for Mini site and unique content page.

SO we work according to you and send you complete report for each page keyword repeatness and density.

As of this moment, I still have 3 outstanding issues.

1) The 301 redirects.
We have used your redirects to our htaccess. but it ruin our server and show the 500 internal server error and We can t stop our whole server.

It may be because we have running several application and sites on it.

We have remove your website demos from our server.

2) The email contact isn't sending any message content (surely a problem which should never have been there)

Please Check we have provide you the Readme file with all zip project where to add the email id on which line no.

3) No conformation that he's created any links. .
Well directory submission is only useful after the site is ready. As Majority of the Directory Owner does nt accept the Links without site.

We will send you report shortly.

I consider the sites completed (by me). Overall I'm reasonably impressed with the design.

Thanks for this appreciation.

Content could have been better targeted. But then what can you expect for the money.
We tried to give you best in 15 dollar.

More Over As we are stopping this service for a next 2 months.

Reason for Stopping this service.

Lack of Staff.

We are looking get a new staff in next months.

More Over Moderator Please Close this thread.

Please provide refund for uncompleted work.
Payment has been sent/nothing received

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back