Domain Empire

Cheap Mini Site Development, With Quality Articles, Starting From $10

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread continued from here.

Mini Site Development

While most mini site developers use simple html sites to create your mini sites, we are using the WordPress CMS. It’s easy to use and install, there are thousands of free WordPress themes available and there are a lot of plugins that can help you optimize the site for search engines. And, if you want to add another page to the site it’s very easy.

We take care of the WordPress setup on your server and the configuration of the plugins. You just choose which theme you want for your site and we do the rest.

1 Article Mini Site - $10 (to get the site indexed so it can start accumulating age in Google)
5 Articles Mini Site – $20
10 Articles Mini Site – $35
20 Articles Mini Site – $60

Each extra article is $3. All articles have at least 300 words.

For orders of at least $100, you get a 20% discount.
For orders of at least $200, you get a 30% discount.

Below you can see some examples of WordPress mini sites we created in the past, just by using free WordPress themes. Compare them to how the usual mini site looks like and you will see a great improvement in the looks department.

VersaillesParis.com
Lancia-Cars.com
ThrowParty.com
BrowserBasedRPG.com
HorsesForSaleInOntario.com

Article Writing

If you already have a site and you want content added to it, I can write articles at $1 per 100 words (an article of 400 words would cost $4). I can add the content myself, or I can just send you the doc files with the articles.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Can I choose any niche ? What niches do you specialize in ?

•••
Can I choose any niche ? What niches do you specialize in ?

Almost any niche. There are things that I don't do, like political attack articles, to mention a topic I refused to write about in the past, but in 99% of the cases it's no problem.

•••
I just wanted to say that I am very happy with the articles I received from Alex.He's easy to work with and delivered the articles in a zip file as promised. I placed more orders today .
Thanks Alex !

•••
•••
•••
Inquiry

PM sent.

Thank you

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Recommendation

I would recommend Alex’s work to anyone in the need for mini site development and content. He has now built for me 15 sites, all 10 pagers, and more on the way. He is very inventive in modeling the design of the site to the particular subject. You cannot beat the value for the quality he produces. In addition, he is very knowledgeable on SEO techniques and does not hesitate to give suggestions on bettering the design and content during the build-up of the site.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hi,do you accept moneybookers?

If you do,is your content 100% unique,with no spelling and grammar errors,or you are just rewriting?
I don't care about design,its one time 30 min job,but I don't have time to write articles.Also,can you give discount for articles only?
Thank you

•••
•••
•••
•••
I would recommend Alex’s work to anyone in the need for mini site development and content. He has now built for me 15 sites, all 10 pagers, and more on the way. He is very inventive in modeling the design of the site to the particular subject. You cannot beat the value for the quality he produces. In addition, he is very knowledgeable on SEO techniques and does not hesitate to give suggestions on bettering the design and content during the build-up of the site.
I second that. His work is without fault and regarding value for money it is exceptional. Great communication and nothing is too much trouble for him. He always surprises me with the quality that he produces.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back