Domain Empire

Cheapest Domain Name?

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Cheapest Domain Name? (Registrar)

Well I really don't care THAT much for prices of domains, since what I look for is quality.
But just out of curiosity, what's the cheapest possible domain name you can get on the internet (except forums like NP)?
I do mean domains that includes most of the major TLD's, such as .com, .net, etc.

So... please post your thoughts :D Thx

I'll make the list of mentioned name as we go along

Yahoo!-$9.95/yr
Domain Speed - $7.75USD/yr
Resellers.co.in - .info - $2.20USD/yr
Dynonames - .info - $4.95/yr
NetFirms - $4.95/yr
Namecheap - .info - $2.88/yr
DomainSite - $6.95/yr
DynaDot - .com/.net $7.99/yr | .info $2.99/yr

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Yahoo's $2.99/yr... that's very nice

•••
Looks like Yahoo is now $4.98 a year.

•••
•••
Sometimes the cheapest have crappy service...

•••
www.resellers.co.in do the .info for 2.20 usa dollars. I have had no problems with resellers very good actually.

•••
Our subsidery, DomainSpeed.net offer all major TLDs (.com/.net/.org/.name/.info/.biz/.us) at $7.75 USD accepting PayPal only. Our .in is at $15.99 while third-level .in is priced at $9.75. Many NPers use it as well, and we've got reviews on the Namepros Domain Rating system as well.

•••
Seems as the cheaper registers aren't suffient,Yahoo is cheap,However you can't push your domain name to a buyer if you decided to sell it,My recomendation is Namepros or Domainsite.

•••
•••
i got a .info the other day for 4.95 at dynonames. its basically just a godaddy reseller but i like it

•••
namecheap which has a good reputation has .info for $2.88

•••
SrbShooter said:
i got a .info the other day for 4.95 at dynonames. its basically just a godaddy reseller but i like it
I am a Godaddy reseller and I don't even use them for .info's as they are too expensive@ $4.95.
Registerfly @ 2.99usd normal 1.99 on Promo 1.25 in bulk
Webname4.US @ 2.49USD regular always (First year only at that)
Webname4.Com.au @ 3.60Aud regular always (First year only at that)

Last edited:
•••
Netfirms offer domain registrations for only $4.95 a year. I've heard a lot of good feedback about them. They only accept credit card though.

Just a note, Yahoo! domains are back to $9.95. The $2.99 promo already ended.

•••
Thanks you guys for your replies!

I'll be checking those sites :o

List added ;)

Thanks MoMo for the $9.95 thing about Yahoo

Last edited:
•••
I see, so you're talking about cheapest domain registrars. I was thinking you meant "domain names". Lol.

Flora.

•••
namecheap with $2.88 .info domains.

•••
Oh. My bad in wording. Can you or any other staff members change the title to Registrars? Thank you

Apologies

•••
oooo, nice info for newbies... like myself...

•••
•••
yoshiwara said:
namecheap which has a good reputation has .info for $2.88

yeah i wish i had know about that...

•••
•••
mellowmasher said:
I know but dont you think it is nice to welcome newbie questions like we were welcomed :p

:notme:
You're right.

My answer is: namecheap all the way. With the $7.99 coupon code, the price is competitive and everything else is perfect.

•••
Mayur said:
namecheap with $2.88 .info domains.
I think you can still register here a .info for only 150np$...

•••
$6.95 Domainsite! its cheap and reliable!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back