Cheapest .COM transfer?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Nitaky

Nitaky.comEstablished Member
Impact
Hello :)
Any Cheapest .COM transfer?
I tried godaddy 0.99$ coupon code but it don't work for transfer, any one of you have a valid 0.99$ .com transfer godaddy coupon code?
Or if you have an other offer like 0.99$ with an other registrar?
1 billion thanks :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So, did you found the cheaper .COM transfer registrar?

•••
•••
Any cheap .COM transfer offer????

•••
Any .COM transfer offer for less than 6.49$ ?!

•••
Other than transfer price, how does Namesilo, compare to LCN, Alibaba Cloud, Hello.co on reg & renew price, control panel, support, trustworthiness i.e. security, bulk editing, etc...?

•••
Any .COM transfer offer for less than 6.49$ ?!
Did you try Namecheap? Their flash sale is going to end today June 28. There's a thread about this https://www.namepros.com/threads/namecheap-coupons-and-discounts.226183/page-52

Other than transfer price, how does Namesilo, compare to LCN, Alibaba Cloud, Hello.co on reg & renew price, control panel, support, trustworthiness i.e. security, bulk editing, etc...?
I've used both Namesilo & Alibaba, the control panel at NS is better. No idea with LCN & Hello because I didn't have the account on them.

•••
•••
LCN is good registrar with cheap transfer price, no probs with transfer out.
The only problem I've had is that there is no way to bulk forward with LCN.com

•••
Also with LCN there is an issue when you try to transfer in many domains at once.
Their cart starts to fall apart when it has 30 - 40 + items.
Other than this they're okay and they currently offer the best .com transfer price.

[Tip:] Calculate (using oanda maybe) which currency works better for you and use that during checkout. The differences can be significant.

Last edited:
•••
Doteasy just $5 transfer

Check also my latest thread for more prices...

•••
•••
Beware of Doteasy. Do a search for Namepros threads about them.
I do have 4 domains with them. I hope I will be able to transfer them out :")

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back