IT.COM

.us Cheapest (and good if possible) .ws, .us and .biz registration

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MissFlora

*Epitome.Of.Pulchritude*VIP Member
Impact
Kindly provide a list of companies. Cheapest is the 1st priority. And yes, I do realise enom do not register .ws or .us for cheap even if you're a $6.95 reseller. :bah:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey Miss Flora ~ I found this company a couple weeks ago and though I've only Reg'd 1 .Ws with them as of yet - I think they are the cheapest on the .WS Registrations (Have Had no problems :) )

- www.DYnaDot.com - 7.99$ Accepts PayPal and CC
Free DNS and Forwarding etc .... (Not Affiliated)

Godaddy seems to be the cheapest and most reliable on US and Biz ~

;)

•••
.us registration > seems like godaddy has 4.95 special and lowest I've seen

.ws > I don't think GoDaddy is cheapest, but can't find anyone else atm

Regards

Last edited:
•••
awesome, thanks alot folks. Anymore? I personally like Godaddy alot, they have good and realiable deals. Though their normal .com registration is $7.95, but hey you don't need to pay for reseller account :P

•••
There are several selling Domains Cheaper - But there is always Catches :

-Required Hosting
-No Control over Domain
-High Tranfer / Renewal Fees

I Think you already know ...... Stick with the one's you Already know :)

•••
GoDaddy would be my suggestion. Large company w/ a track record, inexpensive, full features.

Last edited:
•••
•••
For .ws I highly recommend GoDaddy just do to the fact that .ws can NOT be transferred. So until the .ws registry changes their policy, your domain will be stuck there. $9.99 is probably not the cheapest, I seen WW resellers have slightly lower rates but why would you want to risk it with probably a couple dimes in savings? Without any special promotions, $9.99 is highly competitve. I would pay the extra $0.10-0.50 cents so I could sleep well at night and not worry about a reseller going broke or jacking up the prices. I use to use eNom for the .us but when the promo ran out and prices jumped up to $6.95 in my reseller account, I went to GoDaddy. You don't have to worry as much with .us though because they can be transferred. I hear 1&1 has some rock bottom prices for .us

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back