Dynadot

Cheap .CO domain transfers

Spaceship
Watch

CakeCode

Top Member
Impact
Any one know which registrar currently offers cheapest .CO transfers ?

I couldn't transfer some of my .CO domains to NameCheap using this Move Your Domain Day 2018 promo (MYDD2018) since these domains were at NameCheap at one point of time

So I am looking at other registers who are offering them for very cheap price

Please let me know if you know any

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I let my .co expire and will reg them after they delete :xf.grin:

•••
It wont work if you have done good seo for it.

•••
I would'nt risk let my .CO domains expire to register them back

•••
You can get the cost down to around $19 per name using Namecheap promo code.

•••
thanks bud

But looking in single digits preferably less the $8, earlier 1and1 had $6.99 promo, similar stuff

•••
•••
•••
Sorry to hear that @CakeCode, I know how it is!
For the moment I personally didn't found any nice deal for .co
I wish I was able to transfer more at NC.

I'll keep you posted if I find anything as I'm looking too for a nice deal.

•••
Currently the NC Domain Day removes .co and .io from the list. You cannot transfer them with the promotion price anymore.

•••
$6.99 Transfer to 1and1...
~1 year already...

Last edited:
•••
$6.99 Transfer to 1and1...
~1 year already...

Thanks buddy, I currently have them at 1and1 so looking to transfer out to other registrar's who have cheap price

•••
There is not an active promo now, however Rebel has done some CO transfer promos in the past. Sometimes they are ONLY for current Rebel customers, so maybe it would be worthwhile to get an account at Rebel just in case they run another similar promo.

The are not really domainer friendly, you have to request they disable auto-renew with support or else they renew 45 days early. They only give an Auth Code that lasts 10 days. They have no way to opt out of 60 day Owner Change, even if you are just updating your own info. So be aware of all these gotchas. Visit the expired thread for details
https://www.namepros.com/threads/rebel-offers-5-99-for-com-ca-net-org-and-co-transfer-inns.993375/

The secret customer only sale was $5.99 CO transfers, with a limit of 10 so that's a good savings MAYBE worth all the above hassle : smile :

Also, yes just verified what @Rxshow mentioned - nCheap dot CO transfer with coupon FCDISCOUNT $18.39 - which is better than nothing.

Kudos to @webdomainhub - https://www.namepros.com/threads/namecheap-renewal-march-2018.1069490/

•••
Do you know any better option to .CO DOMAINS than the NameSilo ($21.XX)?

Epik is not an option (now $25).

Thank you!

•••
Best listed is $21.47 at PorkBun - the silo price is standard $22.49 unless you have their bulk discounts

The coupon at NameCheap is no longer working : bummer :

However, a new month is a day away, so there's a small chance there will be a working coupon or offer in a couple days : fingers crossed :

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back