Dynadot

Chat task bar is talking to me...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mad409

Always thinking outside the box!Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
OK anyone else seeing this or am I having some kind of flashback? Something about they were trapped, let me out and all kinds of stuff! It's tripping me out! :D
I got that too; on top :)

•••
What is that red messages for ?

•••
•••
•••
It comes and go; messages like "hey anyone there" "can you get me out here"..

•••
Noticed that too! Must be the ghost in the machine. :D

•••
Click on the face that looks like a rabbit .. Wtf! I'm assuming this is some April fools joke. Hahaha!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Maybe we should enter the chat room to help who's trapped? But I don't want to get trapped so not sure thats a good game plan...

•••
It's Paul's rabbit that has been stuck in the server for 10 years. When you click the face it sets the rabbit free.

•••
Not going in there.. It's trapped zone...:)

•••
It's Paul's rabbit that has been stuck in the server for 10 years. When you click the face it sets the rabbit free.

Might be NP's programmer stuck in there and calling for help. Not sure what to do???

•••
Screenshot_2016-04-01-00-36-28.png

•••
•••
Wow I didn't want to go there, thought it might not be safe. Keep getting weird bots wanting to chat on Skype... when you ask, are you a robot, they offer to show pics, for a fee.

Anyone seen that rabbit in Monty Python and the Holy Grail?

•••
Wow I didn't want to go there, thought it might not be safe. Keep getting weird bots wanting to chat on Skype... when you ask, are you a robot, they offer to show pics, for a fee.

Anyone seen that rabbit in Monty Python and the Holy Grail?

Sure did the killer rabbit... :xf.eek:

•••
April fools to you too NP... ;)

•••
April fools to you too NP... ;)

Are you sure? That might be one of those rabbits that has a huge sum of money stuck in an offshore account, they just need your help and use of your bank account to get their funds out, for which you will be rewarded.

Or does this rabbit offer domain appraisals for a fee? A sort of Estibunny?

•••
Are you sure? That might be one of those rabbits that has a huge sum of money stuck in an offshore account, they just need your help and use of your bank account to get their funds out, for which you will be rewarded.

Or does this rabbit offer domain appraisals for a fee? A sort of Estibunny?

:laugh:

•••
The namepros "chat room" ....

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone

•••
Nice job on Chat (popup - teaser) :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back