Domain Empire

Chances of my being reinstated after being disabled for invalid click activity?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I have many sites, i buy/sell and keep ones too. I use Adsense to monetize my account.

I sold a site i had and the new owner said he would redo the site so he didnt modified it.

As he didnt modified the site, one of the banners was left there. One day the ad got 115 clicks in one day, having only 43 page impressions.

Of course this was unusual so i contacted Adsense explaining everything and telling them It wasnt an invalid click or click fraud and that i couldnt explain what happened.

A week later my account was disabled because of unusual click activity.

I completed the form to get my account reinstated and telling them that the first thing i did when i saw the 115 clicks in my account was to email them as i had nothing to do with fraud or cheating.

What are the chances of having my account reinstated?

1- 100%, it will happen
2- Could happen
3- It will be hard
4- NO CHANCES AT ALL

Also, how long does it take to get a reply, if you get one?

Thanks a lot for the help,

fuser

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Its unlikly that you will get your account back. If you had reported then you might have a chance also if you had told that that you had sold the site. But not much hope with AdSense they are not type who bother about what small publisher say.

•••
It will be 15 days since i applied... should I apply again?

Thanks, fuser

•••
i will suggest you to wait for some more days...generally adsense doesn't show any interest for banned account.

•••
Getting back your account could almost be impossible once it's banned. You may try other alternative to adsense, such as adbrite, kontera, bidvertiser, etc.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back