discuss .CEO Domains

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

L5641264

Established Member
Impact
0
Are there any good examples of live .ceo domains? Considering purchasing one. Is it a good option if I have tried everything else but have limited options?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Are there any good examples of live .ceo domains?

Define good example?

Some developed examples:

https://www.black.ceo/

https://dad.ceo/

https://www.mr.ceo/

https://mikejohns.ceo/

Some redirect examples:

Ebay.Ceo redirects to: ebayinc.com/company/our-leaders/

Lemmy.Ceo redirects to: Lemmy.co

Sherpa.Ceo redirects to the linkedin page of JoinSherpa.com's CEO

Badass.Ceo redirects to Cesson.com

Is it a good option if I have tried everything else but have limited options?

I wouldn't image .CEO is a good option from an investment POV considering the high renewal fee and narrow markets where this TLD could work.

Something such as Marketing.CEO where the .com counterpart has a long history of registration might make sense, just them $75+ annual renewal fee's turn a $10 registration into a $750+ investment over 10 years.
 
Last edited:
3
•••
Define good example?

Some developed examples:

https://www.black.ceo/

https://dad.ceo/

https://www.mr.ceo/

https://mikejohns.ceo/

Some redirect examples:

Ebay.Ceo redirects to: ebayinc.com/company/our-leaders/

Lemmy.Ceo redirects to: Lemmy.co

Sherpa.Ceo redirects to the linkedin page of JoinSherpa.com's CEO

Badass.Ceo redirects to Cesson.com



I wouldn't image .CEO is a good option from an investment POV considering the high renewal fee and narrow markets where this TLD could work.

Something such as Marketing.CEO where the .com counterpart has a long history of registration might make sense, just them $75+ annual renewal fee's turn a $10 registration into a $750+ investment over 10 years.
I couldn't agree more.
It is definitely not a TLD like ".lawyer," ".holdings," or ".photography."

Maybe some fashion brands with a humoristic Name
Job searching platforms; but even this is not professional from my point of view.
Any Meme pages
Investor Relation?

I don't know, Portfolios like Chris Mentioned maybe.

Some Mentorship or Trainings.

But as I said, it does not sound convincing to me. Maybe for people who are Wannabe.ceo

Best
zotix
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back