IT.COM

question Ever started a Revolution? Joined a Revolution?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
We may have fired the first shot by reg. the following domains this am:

gTLDRevolution.com

gTLDRevolution.live

BitcoinRevolution.live

CryptoRevolution.live

and finally, when I discovered an 'ol acquantence of mine from the days of "NAKED SHORTING" was converting his publically traded online retail business, Overstock.com, to a Bitcoin Tech Company, I registered the name; RevolutionStarts.today for CEO, Patrick Byrne seen here; http://money.cnn.com/2017/12/18/news/companies/overstock-ico-ceo-byrne/index.html

I tried to reconnect with Patrick via Linkedin a few hours ago, but in case anyone reading this thread knows how to reach Patrick, let him know Rooky aka Bulloney here on NamesPro is trying to get in touch.

Anyone care to join the revolution? How about you Kate?....only if you apoligize.

Bulloney:xf.grin:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm more of a passive resistance sort of guy. :)

•••
@Bulloney .. how is it you're not high on Canna domains? lol

Seriously though .. I genuinely don't get all these huge batches of domains you are hand reg'ing. Nobody at Overstock.com (note the compound word dot com) is ever even going to consider even replying to "RevolutionStarts.today" (a two word on a ngTLD) .. I'm 1000 magnitudes below overstock and even I would throw that in the spam box. Even if it were being offered to me for free!?

Anyhow .. I don't want to dampen your drive .. but I just don't get it ??? lol

Did you grab the *i* domain I listed for you Monday? EasiDiet.com at $5 closeout? I didn't even consider it .. but if you're going to do the *i* one-off thing .. then at least go for the best baseline domain (EasyDiet.com would be a monster $$$$$ domain). :)

•••
Be nice Ategy. :)
I was going to suggest the name gTLDsAreRevolting, but I thought that might be unkind.

•••
@Bulloney .. how is it you're not high on Canna domains? lol

Seriously though .. I genuinely don't get all these huge batches of domains you are hand reg'ing. Nobody at Overstock.com (note the compound word dot com) is ever even going to consider even replying to "RevolutionStarts.today" (a two word on a ngTLD) .. I'm 1000 magnitudes below overstock and even I would throw that in the spam box. Even if it were being offered to me for free!?

Anyhow .. I don't want to dampen your drive .. but I just don't get it ??? lol

Did you grab the *i* domain I listed for you Monday? EasiDiet.com at $5 closeout? I didn't even consider it .. but if you're going to do the *i* one-off thing .. then at least go for the best baseline domain (EasyDiet.com would be a monster $$$$$ domain). :)

No...not unless I had the perfect .dot for the "i" for logo/branding purposes. A smiley face could do it, but it's not like dotting the "i" in SimpliVegas with a single dice, if two "i"s, maybe snake eyes like here; https://www.google.com/search?q=sna...3.69i57j0l5.7911j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

if you were to come up with the perfect .dot for the "i" there are plenty of other adjectives that end in "y" that go with diet like; SkinniDiet, FruitiDiet, HealthiDiet, and the list goes on. I'd probably choose Healthy Diet over Easy Diet.

Care to join the revolution?

•••
If you've got some spare "i"s then I could do with one for my "vrtual" name mistake. :)

•••
No...not unless I had the perfect .dot for the "i" for logo/branding purposes....if you were to come up with the perfect .dot for the "i" there are plenty of other adjectives that end in "y" that go with diet like; SkinniDiet, FruitiDiet, HealthiDiet, and the list goes on. I'd probably choose Healthy Diet over Easy Diet.

:banghead:

Care to join the revolution?

No sorry ... there aren't enough i's in your revolutiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiion !!!

•••
•••
Excellent. So we have a tea company (Long Island), a camera company (Kodak), and now a shopping site (Overstock) all turning into digital banking sites.

Alls we're missing is the grocery stores to jump in on the action. This way, we can have our coin, and eat it too. You know what, let me just check something..

hold..
hold..

Well would you look at that. EdibleCoins.com is available. But the singular isn't. Someone's on to something..

•••
We may have fired the first shot by reg. the following domains this am:

gTLDRevolution.com

gTLDRevolution.live

BitcoinRevolution.live

CryptoRevolution.live

and finally, when I discovered an 'ol acquantence of mine from the days of "NAKED SHORTING" was converting his publically traded online retail business, Overstock.com, to a Bitcoin Tech Company, I registered the name; RevolutionStarts.today for CEO, Patrick Byrne seen here; http://money.cnn.com/2017/12/18/news/companies/overstock-ico-ceo-byrne/index.html

I tried to reconnect with Patrick via Linkedin a few hours ago, but in case anyone reading this thread knows how to reach Patrick, let him know Rooky aka Bulloney here on NamesPro is trying to get in touch.

Anyone care to join the revolution? How about you Kate?....only if you apoligize.

Bulloney:xf.grin:

He doesn't have the best history with domains, the debacle with O.co and then having to do commercials today, trying to explain that Overstock, isn't actually all/part Overstock but new items. Basically admitting their domain doesn't match what they sell. Instead of just rebranding with a nice, new domain. But then he said he might want to sell off the retail business: "Byrne told CNNMoney he wants to possibly sell off the retail business and focus on Overstock's ownership of 10 blockchain companies"

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back