Domain Empire

advice Which word combination?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mrwad

Impact
Hello everyone,

I am creating city guide website and wondering which word combination would work the best in terms of CEO? I want it to be (for example) Canada Guide. There are several options available: guidecanada.com (net) (org), caguide.org (net) (org), guideca.com (net) (org), canadaguide.info

What option should I choose to get better ratings and more users?

Thank you in advice!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
SEO

dot com is king.

guidecanada.com is my choice. (you may get type in traffic)

canadaguide.info is my second choice as the keywords sound better that way round and a dot info makes sense too about what your promoting which is information.

good luckz

•••
Thank you!

Do you have any other options coming to your mind. The website will tell about interesting places to visit in particular country.
P.S. visitcanada.com (org) (net) (info) is already taken.

Also canadaguidebook.org (.net) are available

Also according to my own experience / .com / .org / .net / are the best ones to choose in terms of SEO. I have personally found a little bit hard to get .info into top positions while for example .org jumps there almost itself.

•••
spain.info is #2 in google for the term "spain". It can be done, but yea I understand your issue.

I have nothing that comes to mind myself. Others may post with ideas...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back