Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Celebrity domain name

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

asdert

New Member
Impact
0
Hello. Just found this forum and I was wondering if you can clarify some doubts I have :)

What happens if I register a celeb domain name and build a fan site with it?

Can I be held liable for something? If so, what kind of problems?
Can the celeb request me to pay something if I use it?

I'm truly interested in building the fan site and I want to know pros and cons... thanks in advance!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It all depends on your luck!. Typically what you are doing is called "cybersquatting" and could be infringing on a TM, which you really do not want to get invloved with.

Search this forum and you'll find plenty of ideas on whether you should go ahead with this fan site.

good luck.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back