Dynadot

cd8a.com & 8usy.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

cdft92

Established Member
Impact
Hello guys. I am new here, and have almost no experience when it comes to domaining.
I have just purchased these 2 domains and I am willing to accept every bad or good word that might come out of your fingers when typing.

First one is cd8a, a LLNL.com domain. (Read about slangs on a guide here in the forum).
So, this is an expired domain, 14 years old, PR 3. I don't know if it's a good one, please share your thoughts.

Second one is 8usy.com, a NLLL.com domain. yet another expired domain, 3 years old and you can spell it "busy".

So, I read that for beginners, it would be good to stick on a 4 character domain and I started with these two.
Big question is... Did I commit a horrible mistake when purchasing those or did I do ok? Which I think I didn't.

Anyways, every comment is accepted and appreciated. I am new to this world so everything is ok.

Thanks!

P.S: I've parked both on Sedo.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back