Domain Empire

ccTLDs Sweep the Top Three Spots on DN Journal's New Weekly Domain Sales Chart

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The new weekly domain sales report is out at DNJournal.com. The column is a little later than usual this week because I was away covering the Domain Roundtable conference in Washington, D.C. (I expect to publish our comprehensive Roundtable review article Monday evening).

Earlier this month I was in Amsterdam for the T.R.A.F.F.I.C. ccTLDs conference, an event that celebrated county code domains. In our new sales report, ccTLD fans will find three more reasons to party down. The country codes dominate the top of our new weekly all-extension Top 20 chart, sweeping the first three spots. That trio includes the year’s biggest ccTLD sale at a whopping $266,000 and the other two also easily cracked the six-figure barrier. Still another six-figure sale, a .com, occupies the #4 slot as the aftermarket enjoyed a good week indeed. You can get all of the details here:
Three of the Year's Four Biggest ccTLD Sales (Including a New #1) Headline a Solid Week of Domain Sales

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back