Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

.cc and .co Drop Times?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

campout

Top Member
Impact
3,799
Does anyone know what time .co and .cc names drop everyday?

I read an older post that said one of them (can't remember which one) drops at 2AM East Coast US time, but am seeing if anyone can update. TIA
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
.cc 3.30 AM GMT
.co 6 PM GMT
 
3
•••
.co depends on registrars
 
1
•••
I noticed that ExpiredDomains.net will tell me a .co is dropping, let's say, August 30, and then I WhoIs it and I see that it was created already, a few days prior.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back