Dynadot

domain CBDoil. ly

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Namulator

Established Member
Impact
I went ahead and scooped this one up. I really like the keywords and the way it fits with .ly I have notice lots of CBD companies are using oilly in their domain names. My thoughts are to hold on to it for a few more years and in the mean time maybe develop it out. I know the .ly are pricey for a hand reg but in this case I feel the price justifies the endgame.

Any thoughts on value?

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Estibot says less than $100. CBD oil is still illegal in Libya, the .ly abbreviated country, which might possibly cause complications keeping it registered, should a problem arise.
That's worth checking out at least, to be sure. I could be wrong, but always good to know laws.

Here is where I found CBD Oil to be illegal in Libya.

•••
Estibot says less than $100. CBD oil is still illegal in Libya, the .ly abbreviated country, which might possibly cause complications keeping it registered, should a problem arise.
That's worth checking out at least, to be sure. I could be wrong, but always good to know laws.

Here is where I found CBD Oil to be illegal in Libya.
Thank you for taking time out to respond to my post. Yes... I looked into the whole Libya issue before purchasing the name. While it is illegal there it's also important to remember that CBD is still very new and a lot of places overseas are dragging their feet in legalizing it. The good news is that CBD is quickly becoming legal across the board due to it being derived from the hemp plant and not cannabis. In an industry that is already worth billions almost overnight .ly is very much worth the risk in my opinion. And unlike the other extensions when adding .ly you can still pronounce the name as cbd oily.

Also, the reason I purchased it was due to the massive health crisis in Libya and the surrounding areas. Once they start allowing cbd, there will probably no better place on earth to profit from it... just as Bill Gates. I'm not sure they will ever legalize cannabis but with CBD oil and it's health benefits I'd imagine it just a matter of time.

I tend to stay away from domain valuation tools. They serve little to no value. They can be a little fun if you don't mind being lied to. I have a domain (comic.life) that Estibot says is worth 15,000. That figure is WAY off! It's not worth near that much.

•••
Thank you for taking time out to respond to my post. Yes... I looked into the whole Libya issue before purchasing the name. While it is illegal there it's also important to remember that CBD is still very new and a lot of places overseas are dragging their feet in legalizing it. The good news is that CBD is quickly becoming legal across the board due to it being derived from the hemp plant and not cannabis. In an industry that is already worth billions almost overnight .ly is very much worth the risk in my opinion. And unlike the other extensions when adding .ly you can still pronounce the name as cbd oily.

Also, the reason I purchased it was due to the massive health crisis in Libya and the surrounding areas. Once they start allowing cbd, there will probably no better place on earth to profit from it... just as Bill Gates. I'm not sure they will ever legalize cannabis but with CBD oil and it's health benefits I'd imagine it just a matter of time.

I tend to stay away from domain valuation tools. They serve little to no value. They can be a little fun if you don't mind being lied to. I have a domain (comic.life) that Estibot says is worth 15,000. That figure is WAY off! It's not worth near that much.

Ah, ok! Well in that case best of luck on your sale!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back