NameSilo

CAUTION Website.Ws suspicious

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi Everyone. Today I wanted to share something very suspicious I found on my gmail account, which I use for some domains as the whois email.

All my emails were being forwarded to:

[email protected]

First of all, I had never heard of this site. Second of all, why would my email be forwarding to this email address? Are these people sniffing on me?

Please share your opinion on this... I just emailed them, and I am very mad with this. This doesn't have a valid explanation. Clearly someone got into my gmail account, and entered this address.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
looks like that your account got hacked

•••
how did you find this out? in your email accounts outgoing box you saw the sent emails?
that is not good!
change your passwords immediately.

•••
Its a hack. Just change the setting and check for domain forward or any other option.

•••
Your account got hacked. Change all passwords immediately...

•••
Changed all passwords + security questions. I found it under "setting" + "forwarders". Very upset with this. This account contains sensitive information...

•••
double post...

Last edited:
•••
Are public email accounts (gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc.) easier to hack than private ones? Or a hacker can get around any really? I had a very strong password... How can this happen without someone knowing my password?

•••
You probably have a keylogger or logged in from a terminal with a keylogger on it. Never login anywhere (you care about) from anywhere.

•••
I am waiting for an explanation from website.ws...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back