Cat In Tree

Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Chef Patrick

ChefPatrick.comVIP Member
Impact
63
Me and my wife came out of our home office the other night, walked through the living room and found this.

img_15601.jpg


img_1559.jpg
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Cute photo, is it your cat or some random cat? I recently had a random cat walk right in through the front door like he owns the place, lol. He's still here...I've asked the neighbors if anyone's missing a cat, but no responses so I will probably keep him since he's so friendly and gets along with my dog and cat.
 
0
•••
Rich said:
Cute photo, is it your cat or some random cat? I recently had a random cat walk right in through the front door like he owns the place, lol. He's still here...I've asked the neighbors if anyone's missing a cat, but no responses so I will probably keep him since he's so friendly and gets along with my dog and cat.
lol, not that's my cat Garfield. Which is a fitting name, he walks around like he owns the place.
 
0
•••
Aw, that's real cute :)
 
0
•••
Garfield wants to know if there is any presents in there for him
 
0
•••
Haha...cute! :D At least someone's really excited about Christmas! :D
 
0
•••
Cute cat!:) I hope he won't ruin the Xmas Tree and play with those xmas balls!:D
 
0
•••
Now that's a heck of a Christmas ornament!! :lol:

Cheers

Frank
 
0
•••
It is a cute cat. I think it is christmas gift from Santa Clause.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back