Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Casino Royal...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
7
Loved it! I think its one of the best Bond films ever! I'm still a huge Sean Connery fan but I have to say Daniel Craig is damn good! He bring an edgy tone to Bond. Anyone else have a chance to see it yet?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
verbster said:
There's nothing worse than a bad movie, and that's what I was prepared for after the old-style, corny beginning credits and terrible theme song.
I cant agree more. I really didnt like the opening theme song but the movie was awesome! :)
 
0
•••
awesome film

not the same as the other james bond film

but very good nonetheless

i got very confused at what time it took place

as i knew it was before all of 007s other missions.. but after 9/11?

oh well
Joe
 
0
•••
I havent watched it but i will this week ! Le Chiffre is from Albania :)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back