Dynadot

domain cashtricks.info - Is the name worth much?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
I would like to know how much cashtricks.info domain name is worth. Imcurrently building the site :D

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well the name has a nice sounding to it. I see that you are currently developing it... what are you going to develop it into?

•••
Im developing it into a blog having tutorials on setting up blogs and earning money by selling or ads revenue.
The target audience is website making newbies wanting to earn money.

•••
What you develop the site into will directly determine the value of the site. For now, it's worth almost nothing but give it time and build it into a relevant site (directly related to the domain name) and you just may have something pretty solid.

People are always wanting to know tips and tricks on how to make more money and save more money and the potential advertisors market is really large for that type of thing as well. You could accept a variety of advertisors without any problem.

•••
I agree with Kelli tells. Nice branding .info names and great potential. Good luck.

•••
Thank you for your replies :D

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back