IT.COM

domain how much is my domain worth ingredients.cooking

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mustafacolombo

Impact
would like to know how much my domain name: ingredients.cooking is really worth... its a unique name isn't it?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
From namebio.com..
myingredients dot com 2,500 USD 2012-07-25 Afternic
selectingredients dot com 1,500 USD 2011-01-26 Sedo
betteringredientsbetterpizza dot com 1,395 USD 2013-07-08 Afternic
globalingredients dot com 1,100 USD 2012-06-03 Afternic
organicingredients dot com 1,060 USD 2015-05-27 Flippa
darlingingredients dot com 1,014 USD 2014-02-09 Afternic
greatoceaningredients dot com 501 USD 2011-01-26 Sedo

On sedo..
cookingingredients dot com 1,299 USD - - (For a commercial site about ingredients, this is an obvious choice)
And a huge amount of similar ones.

Available to register..
ingredientscooking dot com
ingredientsforcooking dot com

Really interesting one but in the end, I don't see much value.. It's 18 letters with the words back to front and it's honestly weird typing for that long when it's not a logical phrase or brand.

I just checked some famous cuisines and their nationality+ingredients were available which tells me that there isn't much of a market here. Domains like mexicaningredients, japaneseingredients, vietnameseingredients, frenchingredients dot com etc which sound more like something a startup or business might get into.

I mean, if you just get into ingredients, you're up against shopping chains.. If you get into niches, you can import and sell that way. But no one seems to be doing that.

•••
Every domain name is unique, the internet as we know it would simply not work otherwise.

What usually gives something value is it's rarity, in this case there are too many suitable alternatives.

It's 19 characters to type in address bar and as already mentioned its back to front, one positive is the keyword 'ingredients' really suits this extension.

In today's market I would apprise it high $xx to low $xxx.

•••
The only way to find the real value of your domain is to sell it.
It's not going to be easy...
Hence its value is close to NULL.

As far as its uniqueness goes, the more buyers you have, the more unique it is.
Do you have any?

Don't mean to sound harsh.
Start from .COM and then expand!

•••
Bad english.
Worth nothing unless you can find someone else who loves bad english.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back