Not open for further replies.

Rex Powers

Grrr8DomainsEstablished Member
Impact
Any ideas on a value for this trending and HIGHLY BRANDABLE DOMAIN

** ALSO HAVE CashMeOusside.live

PM me if you have any thoughts and YES I KNOW THIS ONE is STRANGE

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
the CASH ME OUTSIDE girl lol She hit the millions for that stupid line lol
Not really sure how to value such a domain. I don't think the OUSSIDE one is good though. The proper "Outside" one if anything

Good luck!

•••
I snagged both due to the "unique" nature of this word string??

As we all know...this can be a bit of a crap shoot!!

Thank you for taking time to respond!

•••
Don't waste you time with names like this. They trend for a few weeks until the next one comes along

•••
She just signed a licensing deal with IMG and is getting a reality/talk show contract... Small window of opportunity but might be worth the effort????

THANKS!

•••
She just signed a licensing deal with IMG and is getting a reality/talk show contract... Small window of opportunity but might be worth the effort????

THANKS!
If she does, if you can pull a stream from her tv show with ads all over the place, Then it might work! hehe

•••
Yeah, but they certainly wont be wanting a .LIVE domain...try focus on strong extensions when new to domaining and try and get some sales under your belt. 99% of these new extensions are a waste of money, most companies have never even heard of them.

I mean CashMeOutside.TV is available too and is a much better fit and at least .TV has a history of good sales

Last edited:
•••
As live stream gets more popular and more companies use live streaming...the .live extensions will start to be in demand.

IMHO

Thanks again

•••
I definitely see no value here. I would only want to own this one in .com and even then I would get it off my hands real quick. Only a way, way, way bigger term would even possibly have value in .live.

cashmeoutside.png

•••
•••
Live streaming has been around for ages, everyone live streams already. These new extensions are not going to get bigger Im afraid, this happens with most new extensions, they all slowly die and the main extensions remain.

•••
I don't see any value in that . Sorry :xf.frown:

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back