Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain carz.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

fak3r

Established Member
Impact
0
How much would I be able to get from carz.com if I decide to sell?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
how much is the current offer?
 
0
•••
ideesweb said:
I would also wait for someone to give me a nice offer, and go from there.

You'll get about $10k if you play your cards right. :)
He can get 10k without playing any cards :)
 
0
•••
EG.domains said:
He can get 10k without playing any cards :)

Yea, that's also a big possibility! :hehe:
 
0
•••
I would bet you are not Christopher....


fak3r said:
How much would I be able to get from carz.com if I decide to sell?
 
0
•••
Domainator said:
I would bet you are not Christopher....
I can prove it if you want? How about my drivers license? (Give me a few mins)

Wouldn't I post if I didn't own the domain...
 
0
•••
Domainator said:
I would bet you are not Christopher....

I tentatively agree, which is why I asked if he owned the name in my prev reply after a little investigation... I keep looking under his username expecting to see 'account closed'... so, thread starter, do you really own the name, or are you a fak3r having some fun?

:) :)
 
0
•••
grt domain
 
0
•••
Bannen said:
I tentatively agree, which is why I asked if he owned the name in my prev reply after a little investigation... I keep looking under his username expecting to see 'account closed'... so, thread starter, do you really own the name, or are you a fak3r having some fun?

:) :)
I don't plan on selling just wanted to know the value of the domain. I didn't actually own the domain in the last thread I created. It was in the process of being transferred but it's all clear now.

Here's my drivers license.
PB081324-1.png
 
0
•••
Thanks for the quick follow-up, C. Welcome to the forum. Nice name you have there. Valuations all over the place but I think most of us generally agree you'll get into the low - medium xx,xxx range without much trouble, and possibly much more if the stars all align.
 
0
•••
Welcome on NP !

One of the best LLLL.coms I have seen in a while on NP.

Low xx.xxx to start with!

Congrats with this great name, m8 !
 
0
•••
Should sell in the $25K range to resellers.
 
0
•••
Thats an awesome domain! I'd look for over $10k at least
 
0
•••
tees.com went for 6 figures, I see no reason why carz.com cannot go over that much.
 
0
•••
I'd say easy mid five figures.

But this kind of a domain, I'd go for the end user market. Maybe even six figures... and do play your hand, its a royal flush. With the .com being an ace in the hole ;)

Cheers!
 
0
•••
It should fetch low $xxx,xxx for end user, or mid to high $xx,xxx for reseller. Base on the fact that more and more big business using LLLZ.com, such as Bidz.com.
 
0
•••
this seems to be an old thread ?????? i recall seeing it a while ago
 
0
•••
I would value this name as Low $xx,xxx
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back