IT.COM

Cars

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
What kind of car do you drive?
or
How far along are you to getting your license?

I got my license a month ago and have been driving my older sisters 2003 Honda Accord. It drives pretty well, no complaints here. :tu:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
:)

I am driving Renault megane 2002m. but i not have a dvirer lisence :td: waiting for np$ plz :)

•••
'07 Chevy Aveo
'06 Chevy Suburban LTZ
'05 Chevy Trailblazer

I've had my license since August 2006.

•••
Hi, i see you drive a Honda Accord; because of that I'm randomly sending you 1NP$ free!

•••
i am driving since 13 years old, well at my city no1 can ask us what are you doing
i am driving Ford Puma

•••
TheArbiter said:
That is ridiculous Tom.
It is unfair that you should be charged that, in my opinion.
You can get a car for that price.

Joe

At 17/18 no matter how cheap the car is you're looking at about a grand at least for insurance.

•••
Morph said:
Why? That's how much my premium is for my car.
Pfft, stop your moaning. xD
Mine will be about £2300 most likely.

I'm starting to think about getting a VW Golf MK IV 1.8 GTi (125)
Perfect car for me, not too slow either... 0-60 in 9.6S.

It will definitely own any Corsa around here.

I'v being looking into Insurance, Running Costs, how much a month i will have left for myself, and it all looks good enough, not bad to say i'm 17.

Failing that, a VW Golf MK IV 1.6 16v (105), or a Peugeot 306 2.0 HDi DTurbo with a Stage 1 Remap.

xD

Hopefully, the 1.8 GTi though, just got to find one around.

•••
I drive a Ford Focus 2006.

In New Hampshire they don't require you to have insurance, no a learner's permit :hehe:

I got my license within a month of my 16th birthday and the day after I finished Drivers Ed.

•••
I have had my license since june of last year and now own a 97' Saturn, blue.

•••
i got my lisence in november 2007. last week i crashed the car. i have $$$$ in bills to pay now. So annoyed. having to sell all my quality sites (PM me in interested:p) to cover the costs. it was a renault clio btw

•••
Here are my two luxurious cars:

1986 Subaru GL Turbo Wagon
1986 Subaru GL 2DR HatchBack

l_7e3bde1c20406ee3371453927ad163e1.jpg

•••
•••
•••
Morph said:
You passed yet Adrian?
Naa, not yet.

I failed today for going in the wrong lane, lol.
Next test soon though. ;)

•••
Gutted mate!

2pass.co.uk and 2passforum.co.uk are great sites, I used them alot, and still go there now.
I passed second time, all the best drivers do.

•••
haha, nice. I passed the 1st time, but I don't know the difference between USA and UK (like how much or less stricter they are)

•••
•••
I have a 2001 Ford Mustang GT convertible coupe..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back