top Carryout.com - original owner registered in 1995

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carryout

Carryout.com for saleEstablished Member
Impact
I've owned the domain since registering it in 1995. I have tried 3 different domain brokers with no results. Each broker had exclusive rights to sell the domain for a period of 6+ months, depending on the broker's terms. It has been actively shopped for 2 years now.

I've personally received offers in the mid-low 5 digit range (highest to date was $20,000). From the little information the domain brokers give me, it seems the buyers they contact are interested but not enough to enter negotiations or they are unable to reach to the right people to start a dialogue. Each broker priced the domain in about the same range, high 5 digits to low 6 digits - but of course they work on comission so they want to sell it for as much as possible.

There's little chance there are any buyers here with pockets deep enough to purchase the domain, but its worth a shot! And if you think you can sell it and make a nice comission, by all means contact me.

Registrar - Google
Renewal Price - $12 renewal
Renewal Date - October, 2020
Payment Options - Escrow

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back