Domain Empire

Carlsberg secured +150 .BEER domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Fancy.domains

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello .
any information on the price ? avg price of the domain ?

•••
That's "probably" good business, but if they think that it is acceptable for them to own somebody else's brand dot beer then it must also be acceptable for everybody else to register domains with carlsberg in the name.... no?.

•••
@Paully could You precise please, what do You mean by owning somebody lese's brand ? it seems they registered fancy and memorable dn's to use them for different occasions, do You have information that they have registered competitor's domain name ?

•••
That's "probably" good business, but if they think that it is acceptable for them to own somebody else's brand dot beer then it must also be acceptable for everybody else to register domains with carlsberg in the name.... no?.

All of the beer brands that they registered are brands that are owned by Carlsberg. They have a lot of different brands under one big parent company.

•••
@Paully could You precise please, what do You mean by owning somebody lese's brand ? it seems they registered fancy and memorable dn's to use them for different occasions, do You have information that they have registered competitor's domain name ?

No. It seems that I was unaware that some well known previously independent beer brands had been acquired by Carlsberg. Thanks for correcting me.

•••
All of the beer brands that they registered are brands that are owned by Carlsberg. They have a lot of different brands under one big parent company.

Thanks for correcting me. As I said in my previous post, seems my beer knowledge is not what it once was.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back