Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DnEbook

DataGlasses.ComTop Member
Impact
Just noticed that cardgames.tv is on auction at sedo and with a bid of $2000 is still under reserve, sorry but i dont really think this two word .tv is worth that much and would have been grateful for any offers

Your views .....

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just noticed that cardgames.tv is on auction at sedo and with a bid of $2000 is still under reserve, sorry but i dont really think this two word .tv is worth that much and would have been grateful for any offers

Your views .....

My view is that this is your opinion and it might be better leaving it to yourself when there's a live auction going on.

One might question your intent.

You might also not make yourself very popular with Jim.

•••
This is a forum and i have a right to an opinion and yours means little to me in this context, it was a simple observation. I fail to see the connection to videocentric sites with this name

Why would i have any intent other than stating an opinion about a .tv name that seems out of zinc with the extension, people share their feelings about live auctions all the time .....

•••
Why would i have any intent other than stating an opinion about a .tv name that seems out of zinc with the extension, people share their feelings about live auctions all the time .....

Views on live auctions to the negative out of the blue and random could very well be interpreted as market manipulation, especially when the discussion is pointed and random and on one particular name.

No one asked for an opinion and you didn't provide any thoughtful analysis or discussion on any names in the auction. I don't care so much about comments on live auctions when the name owner starts the discussion. I also don't care about bloggers ..

Regardless of my opinion on CardGames.TV if you can't relate the two concepts of card games and video I don't know what to say but maybe this will help:

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=video%20poker&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=KGvFUNKFM4Tg8wSFnoCQAQ&biw=1600&bih=775&sei=KmvFUIeNJ5SC8ATg1oCYCw

Maybe I'll start a thread:

Triple Letter Domains

What moron buys a .TV with three consecutive letter "S" in it...

Opinions?

•••
The name is overpriced ....that's my opinion , if it was videopoker i would have a more positive opinion, start whatever threads you wish to

Last edited:
•••
I think its a fantastic name and is a clearly devvable business domain that should be reasonably straightforward to monetise. On the few occasions I get even close to this kind of level of potential monetisability I register them for the decade like spades.tv :)

•••
Hey Rod,

DU is right.
I didnt even have to read his post. I read your first post and thought WTF?

You are a member here.
You should know better.

Everyone has their right to their own opinion and free speech and all that B.S. but you are a long standing member here. You are a domainer. You are a dot tv investor/developer. There is a live auction going on.

This thread is not cool.
Keep that shit to yourself bro.

Last edited:
•••
can i do the same kind of thread when one of your names is on auction ?
would you like that?

•••
My opinion will not determine the final price ...............the market will, if you sell good luck , if you dont it was overpriced, simple

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back