Dynadot

discuss Cardbalance.com sold for 14,888 usd..

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

steven55

Established Member
Impact
I see that Cardbalance.com sold for 14,888 usd just today on Namejet!

What do you think could be the reason behind for such high valuation for this name ?

The Google search is just around 1K to 10K with much of a CPC.

What is the subtle thing that is not obvious at first sight for this name ?

Even the SEO authority ( DA and PA) is missing for this domain..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
While I won't pay 1000 usd for this domain, because I could build out the same site using a brandable from wholesale, the keyword does have some potential.

While "Card Balance" has very low search volume, there many related keywords with higher volume.

Like Amazon Gift Card Balance and so forth.
It can get over a hundreds of thousands of visitors it can build out an authority site that targets those keywords.
Someone who can afford to pay 13K for the domain can build out this site very very easily and rank and recoup the investment

card balance.png

Last edited:
•••
OK, thanks a lot blogspotter!
That is important data.

But still as you said this can be done from any brandable domain.

The name Cardbalance.com will not help much in getting any readymade traffic or any SEO advantage.

Each of the keyword you mentioned will still need it's own SEO effort to rank the site for it.
And that is still going to cost a lot of money..

Last edited:
•••
While I won't pay 1000 usd for this domain, because I could build out the same site using a brandable from wholesale, the keyword does have some potential.

While "Card Balance" has very low search volume, there many related keywords with higher volume.

Like Amazon Gift Card Balance and so forth.
It can get over a hundreds of thousands of visitors it can build out an authority site that targets those keywords.
Someone who can afford to pay 13K for the domain can build out this site very very easily and rank and recoup the investment

Show attachment 165752
Which site did you get these details

•••
Ahrefs tool
You can use semrush as well

Google KW tool also gives related KWs

•••
AHREFS and SEMRUSH are both paid

•••
When a man loves a domain
Can't keep his mind on nothin' else
He'd trade the world
For a good thing he's found
If she is bad, he can't see it
She can do no wrong

•••
When a man loves a domain
Can't keep his mind on nothin' else
He'd trade the world
For a good thing he's found
If she is bad, he can't see it
She can do no wrong
hahaha.
The best of the best fall for it

•••
Each of the keyword you mentioned will still need it's own SEO effort to rank the site for it.
And that is still going to cost a lot of money..
You are on the money. You don't rank a "site". You rank a "Page". If your home page is THE PAGE, then the value is higher, because then you can put more effort on the home page. And all natural links will automatically boost your rank
Which is why you look at exact match and not broad match.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back