DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
c1ff5f1f-f465-43f3-bebc-cccd0176c67c.jpg

New Rule:

First person to ask wtf? wins.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
We have a winner!

Thanks for playing!

•••
Congratz Hopkism

The first person to figure out wtf it's about gets 20nps from me.(du and hop are excluded)

•••
Congratz Hopkism

The first person to figure out wtf it's about gets 20nps from me.(du and hop are excluded)

What part? I'm not sure I know!

•••
What part? I'm not sure I know!

If someone can figure it out and explain it well enough that DU smacks his noggin " oh thats it" they wins 20 nps. DU will be the judge and ill be the payee

•••
Tis an internet meme.
Take the ubiquitous Dos Equis guy and make him say strange, stupid, off the wall, stuff.

There must be like a few thousand out there by now.

•••
I think it's about the OP being bored? Did I win?

•••
For sure, a couple here are bored to have dumb ways to give a few worthless NP$'s away.
Hahahahahahahha.....

•••
"that's not it"

I think it has something to do with our avatars though.

•••
Speaking of the Titanic....
Wife's aunt who was born the day after it sank died today.

•••
•••
Anniversary of the Titanic coming up!!!

•••
Where's the close / delete / destroy forum button?

I mean, thread, button.

•••
First one to post why du has a monkey avatar wins 20nps from me. (subject to du saying there correct)

•••
Because of a monkey related comment by another NP'er in another thread and a monkey fodder related reply by du perhaps? LOL

•••
Because of a monkey related comment by another NP'er in another thread and a monkey fodder related reply by du perhaps? LOL

lol even though du the judge Ill call you the winner and prize wise we will just call it a draw to make up for there being no winner in your funnest avatar contest a few months ago lol

DU your right(as always) this thread is done!

•••
lol even though du the judge Ill call you the winner and prize wise we will just call it a draw to make up for there being no winner in your funnest avatar contest a few months ago lol

DU your right(as always) this thread is done!

This is close to accurate. I changed my avatar to reflect the general opinion of the master domainers what people are NP are considered.

Based on a number of instances where NP users were described as monkeys it seemed appropriate to represent myself as one... but at least a thinking man's monkey (I actually just have an itchy chin).

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back