Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Can't Log Into Snapnames

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

sashas

VIP Member
Impact
90
I've been trying to log into SnapNames for the past two hours. Every time, I get an error that "the username and password are required fields and cannot be empty" - even though I've filled them out already.

The bad part is that I need to remove two domains from my pending orders queue. No way Snapnames will make me pay for them (in case there are no other bidders and I get the domains).
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Contact their support team. No body can help you in this matter.
 
0
•••
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back