IT.COM

news Cannabis is officially legalized in Canada

NameSilo
Watch
It’s official!

Today October 17, 2018 cannabis has been Legalized in Canada.

CannabisTalk.ca

🀣

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The only question is: Will 10/17 replace 420?

•••
•••
Looks like it's OfficiallyLegal.com and a good time to become a Weedarian.com

•••
cannabian-canadian
Canadian-cannabian
Canadians-cannabians

canadian
canabian

Last edited:
•••
It's going to ruin the country.

Last edited:
•••
Looks like it's OfficiallyLegal.com and a good time to become a Weedarian.com
You're almost late for the party. Some people have already jumped in long before now. I didn't say am not one of them.:xf.rolleyes:

•••
•••
Nice time to be the owner of a weed bureau lol.

Gotta have your papers in order.

Last edited:
•••
Anyone here vested in the industry (Business wise) growing, supplies, paraphernalia ?
Other than domains basically.

•••
I invest in Medicinal Cannabis shares listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX)

Cheers
Corey

•••
44188870_10217669458270978_2522201840720805888_n.jpg

Cheers
Corey

•••
I invest in Medicinal Cannabis shares listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX)

Cheers
Corey

Smart move, I have also in 3 different companies. Virgin territory with lots to grow.
GL

•••
Canadian Companies have invested in Australian Companies and vice versa

Cheers
Corey

•••
I’ve gotten an incredible number of offers on

CannabisTalk .ca and .org
As well as
CBDAustralia dot com

•••
I’ve gotten an incredible number of offers on

CannabisTalk .ca and .org
As well as
CBDAustralia dot com

Cannabis talk is a perfect forum name, ever consider developing and monetizing?

•••
Nice, about time!

The next thing which is getting more and more popular is cosmetics with hemp, either extracts or oil mixed in various products. I have v\e\n\u\s\h\e\m\p\.com, which is perfect for this. Not sure if selling it is a good idea, maybe building a business around it could be better.

Last edited:
•••
funny story.... recently regged
weed market.....net

and am now trying negotiotions thorugh a broker on all incoming offers.. for like 2 weeks now.. and the offer came in at 1000$ for the name.. then broker wrote to me saying its deadend and guy wanted to buy 1lbs of weed... or 1kg.. I forget.

as I'm sure some of us had other cases of domain niches.. where people were offering $50 to buy jeans in your sale lander for say jeansforsale...org.. or whatveer.

but.. all in all its rare
funny.. but rare.

cheers

•••
had interest in my names leading up to legalization, holding out for the right price or joint venture/cash deal.

;)

•••
I am looking to sell my names thecannabis.store & thepot.shop
if someone from canada would be interested :)

•••
funny story.... recently regged
weed market.....net

and am now trying negotiotions thorugh a broker on all incoming offers.. for like 2 weeks now.. and the offer came in at 1000$ for the name.. then broker wrote to me saying its deadend and guy wanted to buy 1lbs of weed... or 1kg.. I forget.

as I'm sure some of us had other cases of domain niches.. where people were offering $50 to buy jeans in your sale lander for say jeansforsale...org.. or whatveer.

but.. all in all its rare
funny.. but rare.

cheers
Haha! Happened to me recently in regards to Dentist.to... I got an inquiry about how much it costs to get teeth whitening and 3 bridges for a group of friends going for vacation :xf.wink:
On another note: Recently acquired Cannabis.sx & CBD.pw any offers are welcome.

Last edited:
•••
RitualGreen.com.au

ritualgreen_com_au.jpg

Cheers
Corey

•••
Haha! Happened to me recently in regards to Dentist.to... I got an inquiry about how much it costs to get teeth whitening and 3 bridges for a group of friends going for vacation :xf.wink:
On another note: Recently acquired Cannabis.sx & CBD.pw any offers are welcome.

I get this on a CBD domain, clearly says it is for sale but a few late night queries ask for prices of products and get a four or five figure reply. Others are selling using less good versions of the name, it would pay them to upgrade!

•••
I haven't been on in a while. I was wondering why I was receiving offers for Your / Bud .Δ‡om. I forget about our neighbors to the north and the opportunity there.

•••
•••
Back