IT.COM

domain Cancelled Taam.in - Bought Rentizy.com and PrepCue.com

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Is this worth keeping?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes

votes
    0.0%
  • No

votes
    75.0%
  • Maybe

vote
    25.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

PB Domains

BoredGator | Precautional | Reattend | SelfDry.comTop Member
Impact
Hi. I saw this domain - Taam.in available for sale in Godaddy. I opened Ahrefs to have a look at some stats -

Domain Rating - 32
Backlinks - 258
Referring - 45

I am thinking of creating a website and take advantage of the rating. Is this worth a shot or have I put money in the wrong deal? Please advise
upload_2021-9-20_16-46-36.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
In Hebrew, "Taamin" means "you will believe," but I wouldn't bother buying it unless it has any brandable meaning in Indian.

•••
Thanks for the reply @Shahar . Taam in Indian means Copper in a lot of regional languages, and has some meaning also in Hindi. I bought it not because of the meaning, but I felt it might be a brandable with good Ahref score.

•••
If value is realised to an Indian buyer, I believe it is small. Tough sell

(In my opinion)

•••
Thank you for the reply. At first glance, I also thought of not buying it because it was not making much sense. It would be a very tough sell, maybe I can make a website and sell it when it gets enough users or hits.

•••
32 DR is not premium it also depends on the type of backlinks i got much higher DR domains that i can't even list on SEO marketplaces considering the previous owner used link building which is looked down upon

SEO domains are not easy to sell unless the stats are amazing

•••
Thank you @noneisnone for the information. I have sort of already made up my mind to drop this domain as I am not quite sure about the SEO practices used.

•••
Based on some of the NP members here and some external advice, I cancelled the domain Taam.in. Would not be building the website.

Instead, I bought two domains - PrepCue.com (looking at the huge Edtech market size) and listed it on BrandPa for $2000.

Also bought Rentizy.com to create a rental marketplace. Let's see how it goes.

An appraisal for both these domains would be super helpful!

•••
Prep Cue - Tough sell

Rentizy - If "rentsy" or "rentzy" ...lower thousands, comes off the tongue better. I appraise lower hundreds for yours, to the buyer that appreciates it

(In my opinion)

•••
Thanks @jhm I too thought so. I will be willing to sell both of these off at around $750 if I get an offer from someone. Would be a good RoI.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back