Dynadot

.tv CANADA = New owner

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Just thought I'd let everyone know directly (before it is announced anywhere else) that I've just acquired the name

CANADA.tv

after one of the most intense negotiations I've ever been involved in.

The selling team were extremely professional, well-knowledged, and thoughtful, and a thoroughly nice group of people.

For those who know the history of CANADA.tv - they might appreciate the emotions of this sale.

So, US.tv and Canada.tv - for the first time... united!

A bIG Jimbo thank you to everyone who bought names from me over the past few weeks. Without those many sales, big and small, this deal would never have happened.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I'm not sure that Shrub and McDonald took you over the edge.... ;)

But glad to see you're happy.

Time to drink some of that fine wine? No?

•••
This answers a nagging query I had as a newcomer: why is he offloadng such great names in the auctions here? Answer; there are bigger fish to fry! Vancouver on our west coast boasts the most expensive real estate in the english speaking world – may your virtual real estate perform equally as well. Congratulations from a canuck!

•••
•••
very handsome acquisition. Congrats!

•••
•••
Congrats James, what a domain! I'm sure you already have something planned for such a heavyweight domain as Canada.TV. I can't wait to hear more about the project if you care to share :)

•••
Hi congrats, that really is top of the map.

No doubt you'll get offers from crossdressers.

•••
•••
•••
Congrats to James!
The name is fantastic + Canada has very brandable flag so I like this country much :)

•••
Congtatulation to you Jimbo,great name indeed,

•••
Congrats James! That's a dream name!! Very happy for you! And you can get used to bread and water after the first few weeks ;)

•••
Fantastic domain.

Well done Jimbo

•••
Congratulations James on this new acquisition and solid investment !
So sorry for your soup & bread, need butter ? ;)

•••
Great name! Love Canada, wonderful country!

•••
•••
Nice! Fastastic name you acquired there James :)

•••
•••
James, great pick up! This further solidifies my belief in your true conviction to the extension....... Not that I really needed it. :)

•••
•••
I feel a bit guilty now...

... I've just sold it!!!!!!!

•••

I think you should be proud!!
This means that there are a lot of people interested in .tv and that quick flip are a reality!!
Congrats.

•••

Say what? For 6 figs I hope!

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

I think you should be proud!!
This means that there are a lot of people interested in .tv and that quick flip are a reality!!
Congrats.

Alot? Seems as though it was sold to a .tv enthusiast.

•••
Donnied/Keith

I got offers as soon as this thread began - Canada.tv was obviously on a lot of people's radar.

One offer was the 'don't refuse' kind and I took it. No, it was not six figures, but, as a guide, the previous owner spent $41,000 Canadian dollars on his acquisition and yet was happy to sell to me - and in turn I was 'more' than happy to sell but a few days later to someone else.

My view on .Tv is improving with every passing day. I also sold NP.tv as well to the same buyer.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back