Dynadot

.info Can you tell me how this .info got Page Rank 9 (PR9) ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi Everyone - just came across this domain - aborcja.info

It's showing a google page rank of 9! Very few incoming links.

I used the info:aborcja.info command and the domain is not being forwarded and shows a legitimate page rank on all of the page rank checkers I tried.

Any ideas ?

thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Probably WAS redirected, got the green pixels, removed the redirect. Will lose them next time it updates.

•••
I checked this domain carefully, the home page has only pr9, other pages have na page rank...

•••
Probably WAS redirected, got the green pixels, removed the redirect. Will lose them next time it updates.
Exactly,
it was redirected usign 301 redirect,
then they wait after page rank update,
after page rank update it got pagerank 9 (pagerank of domain where it was redirected) ,
then they cancel redirect,so when you chcek pagerank now, it is no redirect and it shows pagerank 9, so it looks valid. After new page rank update it will drop to 0 or N/A.
This is how a lot of scamers trying to sell shitty websites or to sell backlinks.

•••
I just check the page rank and still showing a page rank 9. Wow! Incredible.
Anyone got an answer.

•••
Current update this domain has N/A PR.

•••
Hi Everyone - just came across this domain - aborcja.info

It's showing a google page rank of 9! Very few incoming links.

I used the info:aborcja.info command and the domain is not being forwarded and shows a legitimate page rank on all of the page rank checkers I tried.

Any ideas ?

thanks
because it will having less competitors domains.

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

because it will having less competitors domains.
This site doesn't having any rank.

•••
Just check the domain. Still a pr 9. This site is rocking!!

•••
check their backlink it have quality backlink also prchecker.info have good pr and it beat .net

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back