Domain Empire

Can you register 2 $1 .com domain with Ionos?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

exa-Edward

Established Member
Impact
Hi Namepros,

I got a .com domain from ionos for $1 first year, I would like to get a new domain with this price.
Have you all registered another new .com domain with the same credit card but with another new account?
Are they linking this offer with the registered credit card?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I hope thats not how your own registrar works – taking $6.9 from your customers and then registering domains at Ionos for $1 :xf.wink:

•••
Avoid Ionos aka 1&1 like the plague!!!!

•••
I hope thats not how your own registrar works – taking $6.9 from your customers and then registering domains at Ionos for $1 :xf.wink:
looks like @exa-Edward were stalking his competitor to learn how to prevent the very same MO happening in his existing company LOL

•••
Of course not! but now that you have mentioned it... Nah... We are building ethical business here people.

•••
looks like @exa-Edward were stalking his competitor to learn how to prevent the very same MO happening in his existing company LOL
In this industry, everyone is stalking everyone, but i think in the end, the final winner will the customer. Customer will have the best service with the best price when providers are competing with each other.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back